First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands non Sas Area 51
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Things that @Ford Motor Company did right: long list. Independent front and rear locking diffs, the entire outer design, nicer soft top than Jeep, crisp driving experience, excellent front tow points, gorgeous LED front, excellent body lines reflect the Eb heritage, Dana 44 rear was a good call, very nice comfortable seats, heated seats really cook, easy access rear in the soft top, beefy interior ā€œroll barā€, nice delivery on the different package models for different purposes, speaker pods are a good decision from a space utilization perspective, SYNC 4 is a hit all the way around, love the color accents based on trim level, great idea with the aux switch pods prewired, mirrors mounted to the body is a good call, very cool novelty of hiding Easter eggs in the build ( I just saw the one above the gas filler yesterday) the engines are surprisingly a good choice for the size of the Bronco. I mean there is a whole lot to say good about this build. The biggest thing I can say is I was a loyal Jeep owner for almost 20 years: I owned several Jeeps and they all had similar problems and the quality continued to diminish more and more over the years. Ford did two things here: they brought back a legend and make it a quality product that showed out better than Jeep who has been continually doing it for decades AND by doing so they are going to force Jeeps hand to create a better wrangler platform.
Sponsored

Last edited:

ChetC

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Those of us with the manual transmission would like a functional tach.
I learned to drive in a '74 Ranger F100 with 3 on the tree and there wasn't a tach to be found on that dash. I think that trained me to listen and feel as opposed to look for a number. If you really know how to drive a manual, the tach in the Bronco serves it's purpose just fine. There's no need to have a swinging needle to watch.

Baskette72

Big Bend
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 f250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Well I have been driving manual transmission trucks for 30 something years so I think I am kinda proficient, but the motor is very quiet and sometimes I find myself changing gears a little too late. A better tach would be nice. I love my Bronco, but itā€™s not perfect.

Kramku1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Over 30yrs ago I daily drove and off-road-ed series 3 swb land Rover with a smile šŸ˜ any quibbles with a bronco will be met with the same.

Laddyaddy19

Black Diamond
First Name
Landon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima, Evo X, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I love the overall retro modern design. The body lines are sexy and make it really stand out from other vehicles on the road. the marine grade vinyl seats and washout floors. Ford added little touches that make it a special vehicle.

Sponsored

equitasforall

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
While I have tons of things I really enjoy about my Bronco, one of the areas I think they excelled at was on some of the off-road tech. The 360 and front view camera, specifically with the selectable camera view with the path projection and the view pointing directly at the front tires and ground contact points is exceptional. Not a substitute for a spotter, but it's great to get eyes on your line and potential obstacles. Well done!

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This might not apply to everybody but I machine polished and graphene coated mine yesterday and this is the flattest and smoothest Ford paint I have ever seen. Now Im sure its thin, but its as slick as it can be with only 1 tiny little contaminant in it. Far cry from my 2015 Mustang and 2016 Focus ST paint.

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This might not apply to everybody but I machine polished and graphene coated mine yesterday and this is the flattest and smoothest Ford paint I have ever seen. Now Im sure its thin, but its as slick as it can be with only 1 tiny little contaminant in it. Far cry from my 2015 Mustang and 2016 Focus ST paint.
Iā€™ve noticed the smoothness of paint on these Broncos is exceptional

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I learned to drive in a '74 Ranger F100 with 3 on the tree and there wasn't a tach to be found on that dash. I think that trained me to listen and feel as opposed to look for a number. If you really know how to drive a manual, the tach in the Bronco serves it's purpose just fine. There's no need to have a swinging needle to watch.
I learned on my first car, a 1968 four speed mustang, which I bought in ā€˜74. It had a tach, which I did not bother looking at very much because like you, the pure experience of getting to know the car and its shift points was not from a gauge. And thankfully it did not have power brakes or steering so the driving experience was pure and simple.

Sponsored

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
First of all, Ford brought back this legend! Second, they absolutely nailed the retro design! Then they made sure it was purpose built but also modular for various tastes and applications. Within short order we will have not only the original trims but also the Everglades, Raptor, Heritage and others. Yep, they knocked it out of the park. And before anyone jumps in with all the negatives about all things supply chain, take a second to understand just how fortunate you are that you that your country is not being destroyed by the Russian army. Itā€™s all relative.

BigMex

Badlands
First Name
Ezra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 White Ford Bronco (moar door, 7spd, lux)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That booty. The Bronco is a sweet machine at 6 months and 8500 miles,
Ford Bronco Atta-boy Ford! Positive feedback on what they got RIGHT F62FD31A-A17E-40E1-AC3F-875A0A06C85B

and as much as I love her 360Ā°, that rear end may slightly resemble the Jeep (which Iā€™m not knocking, I love wranglers), but the Bronco Butt is a work of art, especially when topless.

My biggest regret is that I canā€™t see myself drive from behindā€¦
#LAFacewithaDetroitBooty