Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I had the opportunity to enjoy the Bronco Experience event today in Wildwood Florida and it was amazing! If any of you receive an invitation to one, I highly recommend it. The experience allows you to bring two guests on a ride-a-long where you will be accompanied by a professional offroad driver who will teach you all the tricks as you drive. Very similar to what you may have seen at the Super Celebration events. You may even meet some awesome YouTubers that most of us are familiar with. @Ourbroncolife

The event starts out with a 15 minute introduction, then followed by an hr long off-road driving experience. Best of all, IT WAS COMPLETELY FREE!

PS. Please don't judge my driving. This is litterly my first time off-roading 😆

Ford Bronco Attended Bronco Experience Event in FL IMG_20220214_192357_654

Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Good to see that you enjoyed the opportunity. Beautiful weather today even if it was a little chilly. I was hoping that they would have an event closer to NEFL and those in the Panhandle. As it is, Wildwood is the closest, but I couldn't justify the 4 hour drive (RT) just for an hour drive in the Bronco.

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What color Broncos did they have on hand? I'm going Thursday as much to see the paint in person as to drive one :ROFLMAO: I'm hoping it's a good sunny day too.

Any more pics/video? 😁

OP
OP
Diydner

Diydner

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What color Broncos did they have on hand? I'm going Thursday as much to see the paint in person as to drive one :ROFLMAO: I'm hoping it's a good sunny day too.

Any more pics/video? 😁
These are the only other pics I had.

They had all the paint cans there that show off every color (including 2021&2022) except for the new Tan color that is exclusive to the Everglades.

As far as the fleet, check out this Instagram account that was created. This is the team that is running the event and all the pics posted are the ones in the fleet.
https://instagram.com/broncotrailteam?utm_medium=copy_link

PXL_20220214_145725411.jpg

PXL_20220214_145826722.jpg

Attachments

Sponsored

KReich64

Wildtrak
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I had the opportunity to enjoy the Bronco Experience event today in Wildwood Florida and it was amazing! If any of you receive an invitation to one, I highly recommend it. The experience allows you to bring two guests on a ride-a-long where you will be accompanied by a professional offroad driver who will teach you all the tricks as you drive. Very similar to what you may have seen at the Super Celebration events. You may even meet some awesome YouTubers that most of us are familiar with. @Ourbroncolife

The event starts out with a 15 minute introduction, then followed by an hr long off-road driving experience. Best of all, IT WAS COMPLETELY FREE!

PS. Please don't judge my driving. This is litterly my first time off-roading 😆

Ford Bronco Attended Bronco Experience Event in FL PXL_20220214_145826722

Awesome report Ryan, and some nice driving too!
I am heading there this Wednesday, and am really looking forward to it.

OP
OP
Diydner

Diydner

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Awesome report Ryan, and some nice driving too!
I am heading there this Wednesday, and am really looking forward to it.
I was really surprised how easy it was. Almost too easy. It's true what they say about the Bronco. The technology with the camera angles take most of the stress out of it.

KReich64

Wildtrak
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I got back a while ago from a fun time at the Bronco Experience in Wildwood, Florida. What a great way to spend an afternoon. Not gonna' lie, I felt a bit special being the only one there actually pulling up in my new Bronco. Lots of folks still waiting for theirs, and I hope I gave them some hope. Some of them didn't even know about the Bronco6G forum, but they do now!

If you get a chance to attend one of these events, try and do it. Sean from @Ourbroncolife and his crew put on a great event, and their hard work and preparation was appreciated by all who attended.

The trails laid out, while not that technical, were designed to show off the Bronco's abilities, and it did that in spades. Up hill, down hill, hairpin curves (trail turn assist really works!), through mud, ruts and even a 20º side lean, the Bronco took it all without the least bit of complaint. I love how well the Bronco behaves on pavement compared to my Jeep JL, but I am here to tell you this thing is a serious off road contender.

I want to thank my copilot Skip, for guiding me around the trails and clearly explaining the Bronco features. We compared notes on Ford related museums that we have visited, and just shot the :poop: while putting the Bronco through its paces. Also thank to Jerry for discussing all the accessories that are available for the Bronco. My bank account will be going on a diet in the next few weeks, I'm sure!

The Bronco Experience is not the Off-Roadeo, but it was a lot of fun, and whether or not you are planning on going to an Off-Roadeo, it is worth taking part in. I'm not sure how you can find out where the other events will be in the coming weeks. I got my invitation from Ford, but you might be able to reach out to Sean directly for some more information. Spaces are limited though.

I'm starting to realize that you meet the nicest people driving a Bronco. ;)

Ourbroncolife

Outer Banks
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I got back a while ago from a fun time at the Bronco Experience in Wildwood, Florida. What a great way to spend an afternoon. Not gonna' lie, I felt a bit special being the only one there actually pulling up in my new Bronco. Lots of folks still waiting for theirs, and I hope I gave them some hope. Some of them didn't even know about the Bronco6G forum, but they do now!

If you get a chance to attend one of these events, try and do it. Sean from @Ourbroncolife and his crew put on a great event, and their hard work and preparation was appreciated by all who attended.

The trails laid out, while not that technical, were designed to show off the Bronco's abilities, and it did that in spades. Up hill, down hill, hairpin curves (trail turn assist really works!), through mud, ruts and even a 20º side lean, the Bronco took it all without the least bit of complaint. I love how well the Bronco behaves on pavement compared to my Jeep JL, but I am here to tell you this thing is a serious off road contender.

I want to thank my copilot Skip, for guiding me around the trails and clearly explaining the Bronco features. We compared notes on Ford related museums that we have visited, and just shot the :poop: while putting the Bronco through its paces. Also thank to Jerry for discussing all the accessories that are available for the Bronco. My bank account will be going on a diet in the next few weeks, I'm sure!

The Bronco Experience is not the Off-Roadeo, but it was a lot of fun, and whether or not you are planning on going to an Off-Roadeo, it is worth taking part in. I'm not sure how you can find out where the other events will be in the coming weeks. I got my invitation from Ford, but you might be able to reach out to Sean directly for some more information. Spaces are limited though.

I'm starting to realize that you meet the nicest people driving a Bronco. ;)
Glad you had a great time! Nice meeting you. Appreciate the kind words!

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Went this afternoon! 3 hour round trip was definitely worth it for me since I haven't driven one before now. Was a beautiful day all around 😎

Ford Bronco Attended Bronco Experience Event in FL 1
Ford Bronco Attended Bronco Experience Event in FL 3
Ford Bronco Attended Bronco Experience Event in FL 4
Ford Bronco Attended Bronco Experience Event in FL 5
Ford Bronco Attended Bronco Experience Event in FL Wildwood Bethany (3)
Ford Bronco Attended Bronco Experience Event in FL Wildwood Mel (3)
Ford Bronco Attended Bronco Experience Event in FL Wildwood Mel (1)
Ford Bronco Attended Bronco Experience Event in FL Wildwood Mel (2)
Ford Bronco Attended Bronco Experience Event in FL Wildwood Mel (4)

Sponsored

DDGator

Big Bend
First Name
Duane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend 4-door Soft Top
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thanks for the info! I'm headed to the same event in Felda, FL this weekend.

Ice Age

Raptor
First Name
GG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Thanks fir sharing that’s a great event and the wife seemed to enjoy it as well a win win for sure😎
Sponsored