Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just got back from the event and couldn’t be even more excited about my Bronco.

I received a surprising email invitation about 2 weeks ago and I quickly jumped at the opportunity. They were touring again with the Broncos and this time we were able to take them for a spin. I received an email last night saying depending on the weather (It rained heavily throughout the night) we may or may not use the off road park but we are still able to drive them on obstacles and paved roads. Given that i picked the last time slot, we had several trims and Broncos to choose from and not only that, we were able to go on the intended off road course! I went with the rig closest to my order and was pleasantly surprised how easy it was to drive a MT in off road situations. I’m sticking with my 2.3 MT Badlands nonSquatch with the High package. The front camera was so great seeing the line when all you see is sky. Let’s go!

Ford Bronco Attended the Drive The Bronco Touring Event in San Jose 242B60DA-BD2A-45FA-9642-F66AAC3757CB
Ford Bronco Attended the Drive The Bronco Touring Event in San Jose 6C95E6D2-5D57-4E80-9A5D-09774265E6BC
Ford Bronco Attended the Drive The Bronco Touring Event in San Jose FC5B3EF7-8E33-42F3-B3DE-D2D64A487C11
Sponsored

_jeff

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands, 23 Lightning Pro, 14 FLD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm scheduled for an event on Sunday in Hollister Hills and am really hoping they have a 7MT available. I've done the off-roadeo and even spent a day riding 500+ miles on my motorcycle just to get a 5 minute test drive with a manual but that was only in town. I'm also looking to see how the MT performs off-road – glad to hear your take.

OP
OP
hellahella

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm scheduled for an event on Sunday in Hollister Hills and am really hoping they have a 7MT available. I've done the off-roadeo and even spent a day riding 500+ miles on my motorcycle just to get a 5 minute test drive with a manual but that was only in town. I'm also looking to see how the MT performs off-road – glad to hear your take.
They were all packed up as soon as I got back, and they said they’ll be headed that way. Expect a 4dr BL and a 2dr BD both in MT. Have fun!

OP
OP
hellahella

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What trim did you get? The 4.7 gearing and 33” tires that comes with the BL were perfect for the extent of what i want to do for now. The hill was about 23• and I was barely stepping/feathering on the gas to keep it at 2k rpm

_jeff

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands, 23 Lightning Pro, 14 FLD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They were all packed up as soon as I got back, and they said they’ll be headed that way. Expect a 4dr BL and a 2dr BD both in MT. Have fun!
Ok, now I'm pumped 😁

What trim did you get? The 4.7 gearing and 33” tires that comes with the BL were perfect for the extent of what i want to do for now. The hill was about 23• and I was barely stepping/feathering on the gas to keep it at 2k rpm
Same here, I'm waiting on my dealer to input my order for 22. I'm hoping to have the order in by Tuesday in preparation for the first scheduling supposedly on the 28th.

Sponsored

CHALK911

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Ram 2500, 74 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just got back from the event and couldn’t be even more excited about my Bronco.

I received a surprising email invitation about 2 weeks ago and I quickly jumped at the opportunity. They were touring again with the Broncos and this time we were able to take them for a spin. I received an email last night saying depending on the weather (It rained heavily throughout the night) we may or may not use the off road park but we are still able to drive them on obstacles and paved roads. Given that i picked the last time slot, we had several trims and Broncos to choose from and not only that, we were able to go on the intended off road course! I went with the rig closest to my order and was pleasantly surprised how easy it was to drive a MT in off road situations. I’m sticking with my 2.3 MT Badlands nonSquatch with the High package. The front camera was so great seeing the line when all you see is sky. Let’s go!

242B60DA-BD2A-45FA-9642-F66AAC3757CB.jpeg
6C95E6D2-5D57-4E80-9A5D-09774265E6BC.jpeg
FC5B3EF7-8E33-42F3-B3DE-D2D64A487C11.jpeg

I am scheduled to do one at the Prairie City OHV in Nor Cal on the 29th. If we don't use the OHV park, "because it's muddy" I will be seriously disappointed. That's what the Bronco is for!

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I guess you “ knew your way to San Jose”….sorry I just couldn’t resist. It was a way popular song back in the day. Lol

OP
OP
hellahella

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am scheduled to do one at the Prairie City OHV in Nor Cal on the 29th. If we don't use the OHV park, "because it's muddy" I will be seriously disappointed. That's what the Bronco is for!
Hopefully you picked a time slot when it’s mostly clear. I’m sure everyone and all the drivers want to hit the trails but safety first as they say. Prairie City has good trails too! Best of luck

kabriel

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R32
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just got back from a drive in Hollister, that was fun. ~30min of trail driving with some fun ups/downs and turns, w/ a little bit of water.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Username checks out, lol. Nothing more NorCal than Hella.

*now to actually read the post

Great choice with the MT Badlands w/High package!

Sponsored

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got this email too but now can’t find it. When did it go out. Thanks.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm scheduled for an event on Sunday in Hollister Hills and am really hoping they have a 7MT available.

Assuming they are the same Broncos they used in AZ, they will have two with the 7MT. I drove a 2 door Black Diamond. (which reinforced my decision to NOT get the MGV, comfy but HOT).

Have a copy of your DORA of WBDO printout with you (I had a copy on my phone) as the manuals are supposed to be reserved for folks who ordered one, and they wanted to see a copy of my order before they let me drive the stick.

bman3000

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Jeep GC 5.7, 93 Wrangler, 20 Polaris Turbo S
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just got back from the Hollister event. Not a ton of seat time but enough to toy with all the gadgets and modes. Turn assist was pretty cool. Fortunately I had my Jeep there to go back and do all the stuff my chaperone told me not to.🤣. Bronco handled the trail way better than my WK.
Ford Bronco Attended the Drive The Bronco Touring Event in San Jose 9BFA3E39-A7BC-40B2-A820-44DC5939864E
Ford Bronco Attended the Drive The Bronco Touring Event in San Jose 0FFFFFA8-A957-405C-8C2C-D5F7B666DEA5
Ford Bronco Attended the Drive The Bronco Touring Event in San Jose 0211714C-94D8-4F3A-81A1-C3AAE560B40B

Scumby

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I will be there on the 30th

OP
OP
hellahella

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got this email too but now can’t find it. When did it go out. Thanks.
I think came out a couple of weeks before the event
Sponsored