Duston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks Wrapped Lifted Shoes
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

A small town middle of nowhere dealership in middle Tennessee is the best place to order your Raptor or any future special editions.

Reddick Brown Ford in Morrison, TN is a huge special edition dealer. Over half of their sales are Raptors, ROUSH, Shelby, Hennessey, Tuscany and other special editions. However, it's not the amount that matters, the most important reason you should order from this dealer is the owner does not allow them to sell over MSRP for any reason. Now if you want extra stuff (lift, wheels, tires, wrap) they will charge an arm and a leg. Check out their TikTok @reddickbrownford . Post Malone even bought something from them. I remember them posting a video of him picking it up but I can't even remember what it was now. Might of been a GT.

Also, they ship. They quoted me $1,200 to have my Bronco delivered to my door in Florida but I just decided to go pick it up.

Ask for JP. He is their "Bronco Guy."

Dealers get a lot of hate on Bronco6G so I thought it only fair that I shout out a good one.
Sponsored

88to21bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Nissan Titan XD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I live in the area and I have a different opinion. Their reputation locally is not great, and my personal dealings with them when considering moving my order from another dealer raised some questions about their ethics.

Many dealers handle special order cars at MSRP, even some local to the Middle Tennessee area. I got MSRP from Russell Barnett in Tullahoma, and they don't charge a premium for other special-order cars like SHelby's, etc...

This is just my opinion, of course, and is worth as much [or as little] as yours or anybody else's. Just wanted to share the viewpoint from a local guy.

EDIT: They do handle a lot of special order vehicles. In fact, that is part of the problem with their reputation. That is pretty much all they do, at the expense of any real relationship building or "small town values" type business practices. Think big-ticket internet sales. They seemed willing to "fudge" some things during the initial reservation phase of the 2021 Bronco, so I personally would be hesitant to hitch my Raptor wagon to their star.

OP
OP
BroncoScott

BroncoScott

Outer Banks
First Name
Duston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks Wrapped Lifted Shoes
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I live in the area and I have a different opinion. Their reputation locally is not great, and my personal dealings with them when considering moving my order from another dealer raised some questions about their ethics.

Many dealers handle special order cars at MSRP, even some local to the Middle Tennessee area. I got MSRP from Russell Barnett in Tullahoma, and they don't charge a premium for other special-order cars like SHelby's, etc...

This is just my opinion, of course, and is worth as much [or as little] as yours or anybody else's. Just wanted to share the viewpoint from a local guy.

EDIT: They do handle a lot of special order vehicles. In fact, that is part of the problem with their reputation. That is pretty much all they do, at the expense of any real relationship building or "small town values" type business practices. Think big-ticket internet sales. They seemed willing to "fudge" some things during the initial reservation phase of the 2021 Bronco, so I personally would be hesitant to hitch my Raptor wagon to their star.
Always appreciate the other side of the coin. Though I have to say I am/was local as well. I was born and raised in Mcminnville and my brother-in -law worked at the dealership as a mechanic until a few months ago.

Fordmanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 4x4 supercrew, 2006 F350 4x4 superc.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
A small town middle of nowhere dealership in middle Tennessee is the best place to order your Raptor or any future special editions.

Reddick Brown Ford in Morrison, TN is a huge special edition dealer. Over half of their sales are Raptors, ROUSH, Shelby, Hennessey, Tuscany and other special editions. However, it's not the amount that matters, the most important reason you should order from this dealer is the owner does not allow them to sell over MSRP for any reason. Now if you want extra stuff (lift, wheels, tires, wrap) they will charge an arm and a leg. Check out their TikTok @reddickbrownford . Post Malone even bought something from them. I remember them posting a video of him picking it up but I can't even remember what it was now. Might of been a GT.

Also, they ship. They quoted me $1,200 to have my Bronco delivered to my door in Florida but I just decided to go pick it up.

Ask for JP. He is their "Bronco Guy."

Dealers get a lot of hate on Bronco6G so I thought it only fair that I shout out a good one.
Good to know!

Seventyfouronthefloor

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, LUBR, Chrome Yellow, 2016 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
These “so-and-so dealer will only charge MSRP” threads are getting tiresome.

I don’t think early reservation holders who might be lucky enough to get the offer to order a 2022 Raptor will be able to move their reservation to another dealer. This was offered for early reservation holders and only applied to the non-special editions.

that ship has long since sailed.

If your dealer decides to charge ADM on your July ‘20 reservation you can do four things:

talk them down/out of ADM by offering to let them keep your Raptor in the showroom as a display vehicle for a set amount of time.

Accept it and keep the miles/wear low, you’ll be able to sell a lightly used Raptor in a few years for near what it cost you to buy it for -with ADM.

threaten to switch to another trim that doesn’t have ADM (at least you still get your Bronco)

walk -and go to one of these MSRP dealers, knowing that you’re going to the back of the reservation/waitlist line and won’t sniff a Raptor until likely 2024-25.
Sponsored