First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fusion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
250,000 pass points is like $1,300. I got mine. I spent mine!!!!
Sponsored

Seacat

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, VW Touareg TDI R-Line
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You must have originally ordered your Bronco with the MOD Top option to qualify for the 200,000 points. I picked mine up on 5-11-22 and I received my points.

Bee Bop

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Badlands, 02 Mustang GT Vert, 91 S10
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Make sure you don't have multiple pass accounts. I had to get my points consolidated to my newest account and get FP to remove the older accounts to see all my points.

OP
OP
Fordmanbob

Fordmanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 4x4 supercrew, 2006 F350 4x4 superc.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You must have originally ordered your Bronco with the MOD Top option to qualify for the 200,000 points. I picked mine up on 5-11-22 and I received my points.
My wildtrak had Mod top as standard equipment when I ordered it

Sponsored
OP
OP
Fordmanbob

Fordmanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 4x4 supercrew, 2006 F350 4x4 superc.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
They have control of how it was ordered and when or if they changed the order in relation to the 200K offer. Their sales zone manager should be able to see that information and if it was a screw up on Ford's end, help get it resolved.
Nope...I'm getting no help

blanchardsbronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fusion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Nope...I'm getting no help
I don't expect you will. I bought 2 trucks. Both exactly the same. Didn't know which one would come in first. I got the 250k points on the first one. Bought and sold the second one. Didn't get them on that one. Fomoco said it was only select people that got them. Which is not what their email said.. So I doubt you will get them.
Sorry brother!

DaveH

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Ford Focus, 98 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

choppersean

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands Sasquatch, 2-door, EG, 2.7, Auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Old thread, I know, but I just took delivery of my '22 Badlands a few days ago. This morning my account surprised me. Day after delivery, my account showed new car points at 42000. I expected the additional 20000 based on my early reservation as well. "Dealer said" that should show up any time.....which it did. What REALLY surprised me, however, is that my account this morning showed not only the 42K and the 20K......but was REALLY shocked to see an additional 200,000 points for "ROOF BONUS." That is what pushed me to search here on B6G and thus found this thread.

Doing some research here, what I gather has happened is that my original reservation and order was for a WILDTRACK with a MOD roof. I TOTALLY forgot that with all the MIC top fiasco early in 2021. Even though I changed my order a bit later to a Badlands instead, seems that because I originally ordered the WT and/or MOD top that they kicked me those points.

I'm going shopping for accessories!!!

orion

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' F-250, 17' Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Old thread, I know, but I just took delivery of my '22 Badlands a few days ago. This morning my account surprised me. Day after delivery, my account showed new car points at 42000. I expected the additional 20000 based on my early reservation as well. "Dealer said" that should show up any time.....which it did. What REALLY surprised me, however, is that my account this morning showed not only the 42K and the 20K......but was REALLY shocked to see an additional 200,000 points for "ROOF BONUS." That is what pushed me to search here on B6G and thus found this thread.

Doing some research here, what I gather has happened is that my original reservation and order was for a WILDTRACK with a MOD roof. I TOTALLY forgot that with all the MIC top fiasco early in 2021. Even though I changed my order a bit later to a Badlands instead, seems that because I originally ordered the WT and/or MOD top that they kicked me those points.

I'm going shopping for accessories!!!
Early Christmas present from Ford!!!

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak