Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Where are the Southern California dealers willing to guarantee no ADM, x plan if applicable as well as optional discounts to include below invoice or below MSRP??

The purchasing power of southern California must be greater than 1 lone dealer in SD(Mesa Ford)who has guaranteed x plan(where applicable) no ADM but without any optional discounts.
Where are our Granger and Stephens like dealerships that have identified the benefits of honest customer service and have offered discounts below invoice?

Anyone have any connections to an OC/LA dealership that is willing to make an honest verbal and written guarantee for no ADM, xplan where applicable, below invoice or below MSRP, Group sales? Any dealership willing to identify the potential of transferred reservations=sales=$$$ for potential accessory sales, repeat sales, word of mouth sales, internet(forum) sales, had a great experience sale, etc.
"Number 1 Ford Bronco dealership in the Nation"

Please Step Up!
Sponsored

Gene Dios

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I honestly think that dealer model is just significantly worse off in California vs the slimey upcharge. I don't think honest customer service and genuine courtesy gets you too far here if you're salesman. California makes so much more money than the other states, it's just a more reliable model to overcharge the shit out of everything.

JDisFlip

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Your Bronco Model
Base
Where are the Southern California dealers willing to guarantee no ADM, x plan if applicable as well as optional discounts to include below invoice or below MSRP??

The purchasing power of southern California must be greater than 1 lone dealer in SD(Mesa Ford)who has guaranteed x plan(where applicable) no ADM but without any optional discounts.
Where are our Granger and Stephens like dealerships that have identified the benefits of honest customer service and have offered discounts below invoice?

Anyone have any connections to an OC/LA dealership that is willing to make an honest verbal and written guarantee for no ADM, xplan where applicable, below invoice or below MSRP, Group sales? Any dealership willing to identify the potential of transferred reservations=sales=$$$ for potential accessory sales, repeat sales, word of mouth sales, internet(forum) sales, had a great experience sale, etc.
"Number 1 Ford Bronco dealership in the Nation"

Please Step Up!
... come on O'side ??

JDisFlip

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Your Bronco Model
Base
I honestly think that dealer model is just significantly worse off in California vs the slimey upcharge. I don't think honest customer service and genuine courtesy gets you too far here if you're salesman. California makes so much more money than the other states, it's just a more reliable model to overcharge the shit out of everything.
... aren't Granger and Stephens small dealerships; I guess big cities don't want to make the deal.

Sponsored

Riverat

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think what Eric is offering at Kearny Mesa Ford is a very fair deal. Xplan, no ADM, and no unwanted dealer add ons

I will be surprised if another SoCal dealer comes forward with a better offer

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think what Eric is offering at Kearny Mesa Ford is a very fair deal. Xplan, no ADM, and no unwanted dealer add ons

I will be surprised if another SoCal dealer comes forward with a better offer
I don’t think there will be any SoCal deals better than Eric at Kearny Mesa either. I’ll prob have to move my reservation to that fine gentleman because I don’t want to deal with the nightmare that is the California DMV if I purchase out of state.

it’a a bit of a drive for me but I love SD so might hit up a spot or two while down there

OP
OP
Broncsquatch

Broncsquatch

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yes, I've seen the list. Thank you for the link. It shows a small portion of our California dealerships; none who seem to want to earn a Huge Bronco community following and business.

I'm actually waiting for a dealer, like Granger, to step up and actually earn the potentially high volume of business.

It seems people are willing to pay for flights or drive many miles and hours to get a good, decent deal without the drama. Are all of Ford's So Cal dealers so arrogant or slimey/shady that they expect/demand us to pay what They want us to pay just because they're in our zip code?

My .02 rant?

Sponsored

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes, I've seen the list. Thank you for the link. It shows a small portion of our California dealerships; none who seem to want to earn a Huge Bronco community following and business.

I'm actually waiting for a dealer, like Granger, to step up and actually earn the potentially high volume of business.

It seems people are willing to pay for flights or drive many miles and hours to get a good, decent deal without the drama. Are all of Ford's So Cal dealers so arrogant or slimey/shady that they expect/demand us to pay what They want us to pay just because they're in our zip code?

My .02 rant?
Agreed! And while I contacted Several dealers to help populate the list only dealers like granger and Kearny Mesa have a presence on the forum to where they put it in writing and we can build trust with them. The rest you pretty much have to take their word for it.

Torgsurv

Base
First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Bronco XLT 5.0 "Mando"
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Encinitas Ford in Northern San Diego County is another that has put in writing MSRP or X-plan pricing with no ADM. I talked with Jeff Lyman there, seems legit. I haven't switched my reservation yet, though. Still holding out for something better. If a CA dealership (or anywhere West of Colorado) offers anything close to Granger or Laura Ford pricing, they will get a TON of people switching to them.
FB_IMG_1598978911218.jpg

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Encinitas Ford in Northern San Diego County is another that has put in writing MSRP or X-plan pricing with no ADM. I talked with Jeff Lyman there, seems legit. I haven't switched my reservation yet, though. Still holding out for something better. If a CA dealership (or anywhere West of Colorado) offers anything close to Granger or Laura Ford pricing, they will get a TON of people switching to them.
Ford Bronco Attention: Southern California Ford Dealers FB_IMG_1598978911218
Absolutely!

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Are all of Ford's So Cal dealers so arrogant or slimey/shady that they expect/demand us to pay what They want us to pay just because they're in our zip code?

My .02 rant?
Yes they are!

I'm so glad I moved out of SoCal in 2017!

Last edited:

Moparguy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mansour
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 MX5 GT - 2010 MX5 T
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I reserved mine with Encinitas Ford, no ADM or markups or any of that BS, KearnyMesa Ford is doing the same, you can refer to the master sheet and find out CA dealers and what they offer.
Sponsored