Sponsored

Audio Sound comparison between lux / B&O and standard audio?

Jackattack

Badlands
First Name
Jarmon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bullsh
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I recently went to one of the showings near me. They had 2 badlands with lux and the B&O sound system. They let us turn them on and listen to how they sound. They sound fantastic! I was curious if anyone has listened to music being played from a non lux build? Or even compared the two?
Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sneakers
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

If the standard audio sounds bad then buy this!
Ford Bronco Audio Sound comparison between lux / B&O and standard audio? wwww4.JPG

JakeC

Badlands
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Website
michiganbroncos.club
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Newbie, that soundbar looks like it reduces what limited rear-view there is, down to mere inches.

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP

Jackattack

Badlands
First Name
Jarmon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bullsh
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If the standard audio sounds bad then buy this!
Ford Bronco Audio Sound comparison between lux / B&O and standard audio? wwww4.JPG
Also, in my experience with audio. Engineered audio, placement, speaking width selection per location, range capabilities, frequency tuning and all that jazz are hard to beat even compared to adding a sound bar like that. Engineered car audio always sounds better than even some fairly priced higher end aftermarket replacements.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I attended an event and listened to both the standard audio system and the lux B&O system. Both were in four door Broncos. Roofs were open, and windows and a few doors were off. The B&O had a more profound bass, which most likely was the result of a sub woofer. The standard audio sounded fine to me. There wasn’t enough of a “ oh wow” ,moment between the two, for me to order a lux package. I have a 2011 F150 Lariat Crew with the Sony OMG factory sound system, which is stellar, so one of my “ must have options” on the Bronco was going to be the audio. After listening to both, the standard in the high package and the B&O, the standard works for me. Keep in mind I am a geezer and listen to old R&R and progressive Indie stuff, so electro pop, bass thumping ,
death metal thrash may require a sub woofer stand alone option.

OP
OP

Jackattack

Badlands
First Name
Jarmon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bullsh
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I attended an event and listened to both the standard audio system and the lux B&O system. Both were in four door Broncos. Roofs were open, and windows and a few doors were off. The B&O had a more profound bass, which most likely was the result of a sub woofer. The standard audio sounded fine to me. There wasn’t enough of a “ oh wow” ,moment between the two, for me to order a lux package. I have a 2011 F150 Lariat Crew with the Sony OMG factory sound system, which is stellar, so one of my “ must have options” on the Bronco was going to be the audio. After listening to both, the standard in the high package and the B&O, the standard works for me. Keep in mind I am a geezer and listen to old R&R and progressive Indie stuff, so electro pop, bass thumping ,
death metal thrash may require a sub woofer stand alone option.
This is really what I was looking for to be honest! Subwoofers are an easy add. Theres enough room for a single shallow mount 10 under the rear seat if they don't end up making options for the current spot with the B&O in the aftermarket. I was mostly hoping I wouldn't need to go amd buy better door speakers. Thanks for the input!

Roll Tide!

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 Door Carbonized Gray Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Standard audio was flat, lacked base and was overall a disappointment. I drive a Jeep Gladiator presently with the Alpine stereo and IMO, my Jeep’s factory Alpine stereo has it all over the standard audio in the Bronco. The B&O was much better. Just not sure it was that much better to warrant the cost of the Lux package.
Sponsored