August 1st + No Build and Price = Apocalypse?

Will you lose your mind and start a rant thread if Build and Price isn't up the first day in August?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chewcudda

Black Diamond
First Name
matt
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
kia soul, mini cooper, kawasaki versys
I am betting/ hoping for 11:59 on my b day (8/5) midnight release of the tool will somewhat negate the "everybody hits it and it crashes" syndrome we saw or reserve day.
Advertisement

FLSTFI Dave

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
I hope everyone one knows that as soon as the configutor comes on that it will crash because ALL of us are going to try and use it.
This is correct. When ever it comes on line it will crash for the first few days

Todkavonic

First Edition
First Name
Nate
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The Lincoln. The Aston. The Jeep. The Paul Smart. The Guzzi.
jeez man, you're more correct than you may think.

Apocalypse derives from the Greek apo (un) and kaluptein (cover). It means "uncover."

When the build tool is released, and crashes briefly, and then goes back online, prices will be revealed (uncovered). Thus it will be literally (and for members of the website, figuratively) apocalyptic.

Good work.:)

Nate

<BlckDiamond>

Black Diamond
First Name
Adam
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
. . . . . . . . . IG #MrSterX5 and #Mk5Cady
Ford customer relations told me online/build/price would be released 8/31
and at the beginning of the call they stated the conversation was being recorded for security purposes.

uncledoodoo

Base
First Name
John
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1956 Ford, 2010 Volvo XC90
I plan to start refreshing every 10 minutes until they publish it :p

EvlNvrDys

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Ford customer relations told me online/build/price would be released 8/31
and at the beginning of the call they stated the conversation was being recorded for security purposes.
I just want to say... IF... that is correct, they should really stop saying bullshit like IT will be released in August.... Just say you'll have it by September, then they can surprise everyone the last day of August. I think at this point we've all grown a little tired of hearing something is going to happen by a certain day and yet something always pushes it back.

That's just me... Then again I'm having a bad day and just a tad pissy right now... please carry on with your scheduled programming.

Haulin455

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
I’m just going to ask Ford to send me the tool on a USB drive so I don’t have to fight against you all on the website when it launches. :ROFLMAO:

Mke_80

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Renegade
The build tool should have been up at the same time of the reserve button and people should have needed to build a Bronco before reserving, so that both Ford (procurement) and customer (price) knows what to expect. That being said they did announce the msrp. So I could say that I already know how much my Bronco will cost... why? because of the fact that I am going to buy with a budget and not with emotions. I have 1 year to repeat to myself no emotions... no emotions...

Advertisement

Advertisement