Sponsored

August 1st + No Build and Price = Apocalypse?

Will you lose your mind and start a rant thread if Build and Price isn't up the first day in August?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Where was the source of this?
On this forum somewhere, I don't remember exactly. Who knows how reliable that is......
Sponsored

cal jammer

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
A dealer told me they are supposed to get more Bronco info on Aug 6. I imagine it is regarding build tool. I’m guessing we see it on 8/10 or 8/17.
Dealer I spoke to was saying around the 20th so I'm assuming this is gonna be correct.

OP
OP
Squatch

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
8/7 is the date I read somewhere.
That was about new Bronco info coming to dealers.

They made a point of mentioning the August release date of the EB in the reveal that they would be completely tone deaf (that's what the kids say, right?) to release it on any other day.

Indominus49er

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa Romeo, Honda
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
So just woke up and thought I'd check the build and price and what do you know? Nadas, still no go ?

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m not sure why you can configure the baby bronco but u can’t with big bronco.
I get it that the bronco sport is being produced and sold 1st but both these models went through the design and development process at about the same time...

I love me some Bronco and think it’s gonna be pretty epic ride but Ford has dropped the ball with this.
That being said I am still stoked to build and ultimately buy my Bronco.

Sponsored

42green

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F150 Regular Cab 4x4 Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Panic!!!
Nah, I’ll be ok. But I am excited to see build and price available and start settling on options / trim levels.
I have been lates around with Build and Price for the Transit and they do seem to a lot of a la carte options. Hoping I can get what I’m looking for like that instead of having to get into pricey packages.

KozMQZ

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did anyone catch during Q&A that pricing will be out this fall before ordering. So will the configurator be without pricing in August?

aabsalon

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did anyone catch during Q&A that pricing will be out this fall before ordering. So will the configurator be without pricing in August?
I was thinking about the same things as well.

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford never released new info on weekends so I wasn't expeting anything today. Its usually a Tuesday-Thursday is when they release product info.

OP
OP
Squatch

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm afraid that was the implication, but I'm hoping that the info dealers are supposedly getting on the 7th is either definitive option availability or also includes pricing

Sponsored

aabsalon

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm afraid that was the implication, but I'm hoping that the info dealers are supposedly getting on the 7th is either definitive option availability or also includes pricing
Can you clarify what is going on the 7th of this month? I heard a lot of inconclusive info about it. Thanks!

Comadivine11

Black Diamond
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Chevy Astro Van
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford Bronco August 1st + No Build and Price = Apocalypse? Screenshots_2020-08-01-09-46-23

Then there's this from Ford during the Q&A would could be taken to mean Build & Price won't even go live in August at all...

• Sad
Reactions: RLW

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
They are obviously guaging the level of interest, and unfortunately will jack prices up accordingly.

AcenTitus

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anybody else started building and pricing other Fords to get a sense of what to expect? The fact that adding the rear diff lock on the Ranger costs $420 made me hopeful I'll be able to throw that on my Big Bend and avoid having to move up to the Black Diamond which might push me just over my budget to kit out the way I want. Of course I won't know for sure until August Someteenth.

The answers to yesterday's tweets have me thinking it'll be more like October before we see this tool. I'm trying to look at it this way: right now I'm super excited and looking forward to this next development. Once we get it though, when is the next big thing to tide us over until delivery day? At least I have something to look forward to now that isn't almost a year off. (I guess the next thing would be the Sports arriving in dealerships to see colors in person)

WillisC’onnors

Base
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco (soon)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am betting/ hoping for 11:59 on my b day (8/5) midnight release of the tool will somewhat negate the "everybody hits it and it crashes" syndrome we saw or reserve day.
My Bday is 8/6!
Sponsored