First Name
Tasha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey everyone! I'm new to this group and wanted give a little info. I have been in contact with Auto Nation Ford in Memphis. I let them know that other dealerships are offering $1k below invoice for the Bronco. They sent me an email last night letting me know that they will match that offer. So if you are in the surrounding area and want to get a good deal, you may want to reach out to them
Sponsored

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What is your contact there? Autonation has a Ford Dealership in Colorado, and I may try and leverage their Memphis offer with their sister dealership here.

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What is your contact there? Autonation has a Ford Dealership in Colorado, and I may try and leverage their Memphis offer with their sister dealership here.
Let me know on this as well, as my closest dealer is Autonation ford in colorado and would look at switching to them if they would offer a 1k under invoice deal.

Rubley750

Badlands
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2door 7mt Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey everyone! I'm new to this group and wanted give a little info. I have been in contact with Auto Nation Ford in Memphis. I let them know that other dealerships are offering $1k below invoice for the Bronco. They sent me an email last night letting me know that they will match that offer. So if you are in the surrounding area and want to get a good deal, you may want to reach out to them
Thank that’s good information I live in middle Tennessee. Is there a specific person to contact for bronco information with them?

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have an Autonation Ford locally ... Is that for all Autonation locations ? Can you post the email ? ...

Sponsored
OP
OP

Tashab38106

Outer Banks
First Name
Tasha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Dion Harrison
AutoNation Ford Memphis
Mt. Moriah Road, at the intersection of American Way and Mt. Moriah Road
2515 Mt. Moriah Road
Memphis, TN 38115
901-317-9909

That's who has contacted me about the price match

dck82

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This is great. I’m 17 miles from Memphis. I called Dion and he sent me an email right away stating he would honor 1000 under invoice.

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well this is interesting. Memphis is a bit of a drive, but Colorado is totally doable. Will be watching to see how this plays out.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I would hesitate to draw too many conclusions about AutoNation in general from the comments of one salesman at one dealer. But you Colorado guys, let us know how this plays out.

The old dealer Xplan, No ADM list on this forum is horribly out of date, it would be nice to have a list of verified dealer pricing policy. Soon, orders are coming up!

Sponsored

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I find it interesting she stated she has a call on the 12th (with Ford I presume) reference the opening of the order banks. I am already getting more than 2K under invoice with no add on's or ADM.

ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`22 Wildtrak, '21 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This is a 5 hour drive for us Atlanta folk. If nobody in Georgia will step up, perhaps someone in Chattanooga will match(1.5 hour drive)

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have D-plan pricing plus have known the GM for many years so get perks sometimes.
D Plan = Invoice - Holdback - Advertising Fee + $275 program fee + $100

How is the holdback and advertising fee greater than $2,375?

Holdback is 2-3% of MSRP and advertising fee is usually $250-400. At the max, you'd need to be spending $65,840 of MSRP to be getting more than $2,000 off of dealer invoice.
Sponsored

Last edited: