Sponsored

Auto-Start failed in middle of road, at night, blocking traffic, with Semi Truck backing past me in reverse

OP
OP
VailDan

VailDan

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D Badlands(2023)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
May not apply but under vehicle settings there is a setting for the car to turn off after 30 mins if unattended. Could you have been out of the vehicle that long?
IMG_2349.jpeg
IMG_2350.jpeg

[/QUOTE

No, but that was good thinking. It was only 4-5 minutes before I had trouble restarting it. I am wondering if it could have been because the FOB went too far away while it was running, but people do that from time to run back into the house and get whatever, etc.. Just not sure, but without being able to reproduce I am guessing I will never know until it happens again. I am going to read through the updates on any methods to permanently disable. es is greatly outweight from the impact of more expensive batteries, replacing them sooner, etc.
Sponsored

OP
OP
VailDan

VailDan

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D Badlands(2023)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The funny thing is I have watched hours of youtube videos by Dr. John Christy, Dr. Patrick Moore, and Dr. Judith Curry and also read the critiques of Dr. Michael Mann's published articles and where he pulled his charts from. When you really spend hours going through both sides, you realize it is absolute madness.