darkscion0

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mini Cooper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I installed mine 2 days ago. Works great but probably took me about 30 minutes. Mostly because I triple taped up the whole center console so there was no chance of scratching it and then a couple visits to the install video because I felt like I was going to break the dash panels pulling them off.
Sponsored

broncoky

Outer Banks
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2DR CB OBX SAS & 2000 Lexus LS400
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This is my first vehicle with this dammed feature. One way on my 3 mile commute in stop and go traffic equated to about a week and a half worth of starting… No thank you!

The couple times I tried to use it (forgot to press the button) I found myself driving unsafely to cheat it. Avoiding completly stopping, slowly rolling up to stoplights, etc.

One thing not mentioned in the 12 previous pages is the fact of where the button is…. It’s located on the cheapest buttons in the Bronco. Ford uses these same cheap plastic buttons in nearly every vehicle. I’ve seen the plastic wear off of the most frequently used buttons so many times that it’s definitely a concern. I don’t want the button to look like shit.

Im about to purchase one for my mall crawler pavement princess in all her sassy glory!

The amount I’ve spent on accessories alone, $100 is nothing. The ability to turn it back on when dropping off at the dealer is genius. I appreciate someone engineering this. Sometimes we forget the most expensive things are not really things at all, but ideas and patents.

I gladly support small American companies. Especially ones that have made a business out of mutual animosity. 👌✌

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is my first vehicle with this dammed feature. One way on my 3 mile commute in stop and go traffic equated to about a week and a half worth of starting… No thank you!

The couple times I tried to use it (forgot to press the button) I found myself driving unsafely to cheat it. Avoiding completly stopping, slowly rolling up to stoplights, etc.

One thing not mentioned in the 12 previous pages is the fact of where the button is…. It’s located on the cheapest buttons in the Bronco. Ford uses these same cheap plastic buttons in nearly every vehicle. I’ve seen the plastic wear off of the most frequently used buttons so many times that it’s definitely a concern. I don’t want the button to look like shit.

Im about to purchase one for my mall crawler pavement princess in all her sassy glory!

The amount I’ve spent on accessories alone, $100 is nothing. The ability to turn it back on when dropping off at the dealer is genius. I appreciate someone engineering this. Sometimes we forget the most expensive things are not really things at all, but ideas and patents.

I gladly support small American companies. Especially ones that have made a business out of mutual animosity. 👌✌
It seems like Ford got the message that people hate this "feature" You can now option it out of F-150 and Expedition.

Happy

Black Diamond
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CJ5, Wagoneer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
2021.... can't you just push one button to disable ASS?
1921.... can't you just ride your horse instead of that dreadful auto-mobile?
1521... can't you just walk instead of riding in that horrid chariot?

me? I'm buying a stupid ASS eliminator.

Sponsored

Clearwater native

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19F-59,16-E350, 65C10,05TJ, 67RSCamaro, 65malibuSS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just ordered one, I can't wait to install it, almost every time I forget to hit that damn button Yee haw.

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Do I have any use for this product? Not really because Forscan. Am I buying Forscan for auto start /stop? Not even close. I'm getting Forscan for double honk and the seatbelt chime. Double honk because hunting. Before anyone gets thier panties in a bunch about the seat belt chime, hooking up a trailer is a pain in the balls with the seatbelt chiming it's little ass off the whole time so that has to go too. If people want to only disable the auto start I suppose that's thier business and none of mine we've all got different use .

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Do I have any use for this product? Not really because Forscan. Am I buying Forscan for auto start /stop? Not even close. I'm getting Forscan for double honk and the seatbelt chime. Double honk because hunting. Before anyone gets thier panties in a bunch about the seat belt chime, hooking up a trailer is a pain in the balls with the seatbelt chiming it's little ass off the whole time so that has to go too. If people want to only disable the auto start I suppose that's thier business and none of mine we've all got different use .
The one extra benefit of the eliminator is you can choose defeat or let it do it's own thing if you want. With forscan, it's off. You may not care about that, but many would prefer the choice. For $100, I'll take choice.

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

2021.... can't you just push one button to disable ASS?
1921.... can't you just ride your horse instead of that dreadful auto-mobile?
1521... can't you just walk instead of riding in that horrid chariot?

me? I'm buying a stupid ASS eliminator.
Wait chariots in the 16th century?

AaronW

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This was the very first "mod" I purchased just 2 days after getting my Bronco back in September. AutoStop Eliminator crew are awesome btw! Incredible product, easy to install but most importantly their service is phenomenal.

I was part of their early device production and they discovered that the Bronco had a slight voltage irregularity when the vehicle is SUPER cold where the autostop would turn itself on/off because of the front defrost. Without question they immediately sent me a replacement. 2 days later I installed the new module and sent the other one back. No more issues.

THAT folks is how you take care of your customers especially since you have created a 1-time purchase device. Of course there is ForScan options but I will ALWAYS but an autostop eliminator from them for any vehicle(s) we have that has that annoying "feature."

So long winded but overall buy from a US-based company who is making great products, stand behind those products and provide incredible customer service.

Sponsored

Happy

Black Diamond
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CJ5, Wagoneer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
OK I was a few centuries off on my silly chariot statement above.

I think this is correct however, found an old Facebook discount code that still works, as of today.
We saved 15%
FBGM

Last edited:
OP
OP
wylieone46

wylieone46

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I fully respect your choice in not purchasing this product. I won't try to convince you otherwise.

I believe this is a wonderful invention and it will my first aftermarket modification without question when I get my Bronco. To each their own.

Bob Blaylock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Dart
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why spend the money for this when all you need to do is hit the button on the dash? Is hitting a button that much of a pain for everyone?
I'm looking to spend $55K+ for a vehicle. What's another hundred to eliminate, in the most rational possible way, an extremely annoying feature bug in that vehicle?

I absolutely do not want my engine starting or shutting off other than when I explicitly tell it to; and I do not want to have to push a button every time I start my vehicle to affirm this preference.

Rubicon 2 Badlands

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKU Rubicon / 2021 Bronco: Badlands/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know there's a button on the dash. In my wife's Lincoln, that only opens a 'settings' page on the screen - then you touch again to deactivate ASS. Is Bronco like that....or does one touch do the trick?
One push and you are set.
Sponsored