Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
When do you think we’ll see the first driving reviews for Bronco?

I feel like the Austin Off-Rodeo would be a good place to let the media do their test drives. If they do them in the next few weeks, that would give them a release timeline of June/July for publication. Thats my theory anyway.

So, I’m going to say late June for web media and July for print media.
Sponsored

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When do you think we’ll see the first driving reviews for Bronco?

I feel like the Austin Off-Rodeo would be a good place to let the media do their test drives. If they do them in the next few weeks, that would give them a release timeline of June/July for publication. Thats my theory anyway.

So, I’m going to say late June for web media and July for print media.
as soon as they start sending out demo vehicles to dealerships that is probably the same time the media will get theirs.

OP
OP
Toccoa

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
as soon as they start sending out demo vehicles to dealerships that is probably the same time the media will get theirs.
Which should be pretty soon (sans plant shutdown).

OP
OP
Toccoa

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Will TFL Off-road get one early or are they still on Bronco probation? 😂

Sponsored

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Will TFL Off-road get one early or are they still on Bronco probation? 😂
Who knows. I know they have tested a few Sports so they might be out of the proverbial "dog house".

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What did TFL do to get put in the penalty box?
They shared a “leaked” set of photos of the interior of a camouflaged Bronco, and got their press credentials revoked for the reveal night and subsequent media packages.

🤣

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored
OP
OP
Toccoa

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
What did TFL do to get put in the penalty box?
Here is @TFLtruck in their own words.

Hi Guys,

I want to thank you for the lively discussion on this page. We actively monitor this forum on a daily basis and are excited to see what you guys think and experience with the new Bronco. I want to make it clear that yes, 2 hours after publishing these pictures we were called up by Ford and disinvited from the reveal of the new F-150 and Bronco. They have also pulled our access to vehicles locally as well. I understand the criticism we have received on this thread and appreciate what you guys have to say. I want to make it clear that we have a strict set of editorial guidelines, and if we receive images and info from anonymous sources, we will publish them as it does effect the purchasing decisions of many of our viewers. The other sites did re publish these images sent to us, it is unclear if any other publication has received any negative repercussions. I also want to make it VERY clear we don't accept sponsorship or payment from any vehicle manufacturers, Ford or otherwise.

Thanks again for everyone chiming in on this news, hope to see you down the road sometime soon!

Tommy
TFLtruck
Hi there!

Thanks for the kind words and thanks for reaching out. We were never asked by any representative of Ford to take down or remove the pictures or video. We completely understand Ford's sentiment that we "breached" the relationship. But I think it is important to note our job is not to act as Ford PR. We feel like if Ford wanted to send a message they could have un-invited from the Bronco unveiling. However, the company also chose to un-invite us from the F-150, cancel access to ford press fleet vehicles, and pull a truck that was to be used to do a story on a Ford vendor. This seems like an especially strong message to send to a company that has owned and promoted several ford vehicles throughout our 10 years of operation.

We appreciate the insight.
-Tommy

Last edited: