Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you want to hear lots of screetching metal as some Jeep Gladiators get dragged over the rocks of the Rubicon ...

TBH I haven't even finished watching it, but my ears are bleeding so I had to take a break.

As many fine qualities as the Gladiator may have, that kind of breakover and departure are not fit for that use.

If you have a team of people to push your vehicle by hand or stack rock for you, pretty much anything can do the Rubicon. So I guess if the Bronco has no suspension whatsoever and the wheels are just pinned to it like Hotwheels cars, it will be considered suitable for off road use if you're willing to set the bar low enough.
Sponsored

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
yeah, still watching it. this is brutal. that's why there should've been a 2-door gladiator, being 2-1/2' or 3' shorter it would've done a lot better. I would not consider the Gladiator Rubicon Rubicon capable needing that much help. Give it a couple (more) inches of lift and tires, and it would be,at least for the most part. I mean, this is why people shorten the mid 80s Toyota's and they're not long to begin with.

phillyfx4

Outer Banks
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F 150 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
buy it, break it to fix it …..you off-roaders are maniacs :like: :wink:
Sponsored