First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Literally have had the worst experience with My22 Bronco Order. AutoNation Ford Katy, in Katy, Texas is a total joke and I wouldn't recommend anyone doing business with them. Aaron Lewis who is the sale person I thought I was doing business with is the last person you want buy a vehicle from. On October 15, 2021, I walked into AutoNation Ford Katy to place my order for my 2022 Bronco. He told me he would make sure my order was put in but never did. Every time I would email him regarding the order he would tell me that order banks were still closed. Mind the fact that Ford has been notifying the public when order banks opened back up, so it wasn't a secret or a "Ford Exclusive" message. I tried to be patient and not bother him, but now it's March 24th, 2022 and still nothing. By now order banks are closed there is a huge lack of communication. I finally get a reply back to my Email and Aaron Lewis states he has his own process of putting in orders and that he hasn't put in my order yet. Meaning I will now have to wait for a 2023 Bronco. I got in contact with his Sales Manager Lewis Chavez and he pretty much laughed in my face saying that I missed the deadline and if Aaron says the order bank's weren't open then they aren't open. I told Lewis Chavez about the other order I had at Ford Mac Haik and he tried to tell me that the order was a fake. After calling Ford in front of him to verify the other order, he tried making excuses to how I end up with an actual order instead of just acknowledging his sales guy messed up. Contacted Ford to see if they could provide any assistance and they pretty much said they will file a report but thats really all they could do. Really disappointed to see this is how everything is playing out. One of many horror story's that Ford and the Dealerships won't even take responsibility for. But I would highly suggest not doing business with AutoNation Ford Katy. They will not take you seriously.

Screenshot_20220328-110110_Yahoo Mail.jpg

Screenshot_20220328-110149_Yahoo Mail.jpg

Screenshot_20220328-110258_Yahoo Mail.jpg

Screenshot_20220324-115408_Yahoo Mail.jpg

Screenshot_20220324-134131_Yahoo Mail.jpg
Sponsored

555-RGNE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Basequatch 2dr 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Trash dealership and has been for over a decade. We bought an Excursion from them years ago and had hell getting them to payoff our trade and get it flipped out of our name. My wife had to go back (we're over an hour from Katy) and raise hell in person to get any traction. On the phone it was all lies, lies, lies. I'm still wondering if the people they were forwarding her calls to even exist or were just "phantoms" with out of office messages so they could keep stringing us along.

OP
OP
Ewebster

Ewebster

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Trash dealership and has been for over a decade. We bought an Excursion from them years ago and had hell getting them to payoff our trade and get it flipped out of our name. My wife had to go back (we're over an hour from Katy) and raise hell in person to get any traction. On the phone it was all lies, lies, lies. I'm still wondering if the people they were forwarding her calls to even exist or were just "phantoms" with out of office messages so they could keep stringing us along.
Yeah I've been finding out a lot about that dealership lately. Nothing but bad stories. Sad that they can't be honest and up front.

Blaven

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Why are you posting this again?

Screenshot_20220329-122728_Adblock Browser.jpg
Sponsored