First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Literally have had the worst experience with My22 Bronco Order. AutoNation Ford Katy, in Katy, Texas is a total joke and I wouldn't recommend anyone doing business with them. Aaron Lewis who is the sale person I thought I was doing business with is the last person you want buy a vehicle from. On October 15, 2021, I walked into AutoNation Ford Katy to place my order for my 2022 Bronco. He told me he would make sure my order was put in but never did. Every time I would email him regarding the order he would tell me that order banks were still closed. Mind the fact that Ford has been notifying the public when order banks opened back up, so it wasn't a secret or a "Ford Exclusive" message. I tried to be patient and not bother him, but now it's March 24th, 2022 and still nothing. By now order banks are closed there is a huge lack of communication. I finally get a reply back to my Email and Aaron Lewis states he has his own process of putting in orders and that he hasn't put in my order yet. Meaning I will now have to wait for a 2023 Bronco. I got in contact with his Sales Manager Lewis Chavez and he pretty much laughed in my face saying that I missed the deadline and if Aaron says the order bank's weren't open then they aren't open. I told Lewis Chavez about the other order I had at Ford Mac Haik and he tried to tell me that the order was a fake. After calling Ford in front of him to verify the other order, he tried making excuses to how I end up with an actual order instead of just acknowledging his sales guy messed up. Contacted Ford to see if they could provide any assistance and they pretty much said they will file a report but thats really all they could do. Really disappointed to see this is how everything is playing out. One of many horror story's that Ford and the Dealerships won't even take responsibility for. But I would highly suggest not doing business with AutoNation Ford Katy. They will not take you seriously.

Screenshot_20220328-110110_Yahoo Mail.jpg

Screenshot_20220328-110149_Yahoo Mail.jpg

Screenshot_20220328-110258_Yahoo Mail.jpg

Screenshot_20220324-115408_Yahoo Mail.jpg

Screenshot_20220324-134131_Yahoo Mail.jpg
Sponsored

mybikeisred

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Powerstroke, Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So you still have another bronco on order at a different dealership?

I donā€™t blame people for trying to game the system, but shit like that is one of the reasons people canā€™t get their broncos.

AZ_BRONC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜17 4Runner, ā€˜16 BMW 328i, ā€˜96 Stang GT, ā€˜19 Mini
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That salesperson is full of crap. My saleperson was putting in orders for everyone I sent her who was interested between Oct and just recently, at MSRP too.

Gotdesl

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ram 3500 Megacab 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sounds like they were trying to "engineer" the build order and pick the customers they wanted to fill out their given allocations. It would not surprise me in the least. Ford has no interest in reigning in unscrupulous dealers, so I wouldn't expect any action. Hopefully, your other order is with a much better dealer.

OP
OP
Ewebster

Ewebster

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So you still have another bronco on order at a different dealership?

I donā€™t blame people for trying to game the system, but shit like that is one of the reasons people canā€™t get their broncos.
Luckily I do but just because of hearing crap like this happen all the time.

Sponsored

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It seems you have an actual order at another dealership that did it right and the incompetent dealer does not have an order put in for you. So... you are complaining that the incompetent dealer would not be getting the chance to mess up your order or hijack it in the future, have we got that right?

I think I am supposed to congratulate you for dodging that bullet, It is a little perplexing trying to understand why you are unhappy?

OP
OP
Ewebster

Ewebster

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That salesperson is full of crap. My saleperson was putting in orders for everyone I sent her who was interested between Oct and just recently, at MSRP too.
Thats how it's supposed to be done. But every time I reached out they said I didn't know the process. Sales manager pretty much laughed in my face when I told him they were doing it wrong.

OP
OP
Ewebster

Ewebster

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It seems you have an actual order at another dealership that did it right and the incompetent dealer does not have an order put in for you. So... you are complaining that the incompetent dealer would not be getting the chance to mess up your order or hijack it in the future, have we got that right?

I think I am supposed to congratulate you for dodging that bullet, It is a little perplexing trying to understand why you are unhappy?
Who said I wasnt going to buy both??? Or are you just trying to assume. Is that right?

KPLOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Kristopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler TJ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Literally have had the worst experience with My22 Bronco Order. AutoNation Ford Katy, in Katy, Texas is a total joke and I wouldn't recommend anyone doing business with them. Aaron Lewis who is the sale person I thought I was doing business with is the last person you want buy a vehicle from. On October 15, 2021, I walked into AutoNation Ford Katy to place my order for my 2022 Bronco. He told me he would make sure my order was put in but never did. Every time I would email him regarding the order he would tell me that order banks were still closed. Mind the fact that Ford has been notifying the public when order banks opened back up, so it wasn't a secret or a "Ford Exclusive" message. I tried to be patient and not bother him, but now it's March 24th, 2022 and still nothing. By now order banks are closed there is a huge lack of communication. I finally get a reply back to my Email and Aaron Lewis states he has his own process of putting in orders and that he hasn't put in my order yet. Meaning I will now have to wait for a 2023 Bronco. I got in contact with his Sales Manager Lewis Chavez and he pretty much laughed in my face saying that I missed the deadline and if Aaron says the order bank's weren't open then they aren't open. I told Lewis Chavez about the other order I had at Ford Mac Haik and he tried to tell me that the order was a fake. After calling Ford in front of him to verify the other order, he tried making excuses to how I end up with an actual order instead of just acknowledging his sales guy messed up. Contacted Ford to see if they could provide any assistance and they pretty much said they will file a report but thats really all they could do. Really disappointed to see this is how everything is playing out. One of many horror story's that Ford and the Dealerships won't even take responsibility for. But I would highly suggest not doing business with AutoNation Ford Katy. They will not take you seriously.

Ford Bronco AutoNation Ford Katy. Smh!!! Screenshot_20220324-134131_Yahoo Mail

I donā€™t understand why you spent 5 months trying to do business with someone who obviously didnā€™t want to do business with you. And you have a relationship and an order with a 2nd dealer anyway. This is a strange story.

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Correct me if Iā€™m wrong, but wasnā€™t there talk about not being able to select certain options in the order system such as MIC Tops and 2.7L Engines. That you could put in orders but they couldnā€™t have any of the constraints on it.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Ewebster

Ewebster

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I donā€™t understand why you spent 5 months trying to do business with someone who obviously didnā€™t want to do business with you. And you have a relationship and an order with a 2nd dealer anyway. This is a strange story.
I honestly was just trying to be patient and not a hassle. On top of that you can see in the emails he was telling me everything I needed to hear in order to just not bother him. Fast forward 5 months later I'm trying to get more documentation regarding the build and thats when the truth comes out. I'm sorry I don't bug my saleman every day. I have a life.

OP
OP
Ewebster

Ewebster

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hones
Correct me if Iā€™m wrong, but wasnā€™t there talk about not being able to select certain options in the order system such as MIC Tops and 2.7L Engines. That you could put in orders but they couldnā€™t have any of the constraints on it.
Honestly I do remember them saying that but I want to say they fixed that issue pretty quickly. I want to say it was just a site issue.

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hones

Honestly I do remember them saying that but I want to say they fixed that issue pretty quickly. I want to say it was just a site issue.
Listen, you have a bad experience you have a bad experience. I just find that in most cases there are simple miscommunications that lead to hurt feelings. I had a great experience with my dealer yet we still had a miscommunication, didnā€™t surface till I was picking up my Bronco, but we quickly resolved it to both our satisfaction. While outcome doesnā€™t change, maybe there could be understanding.

either that or you could go all Will Smith on his ass.

OP
OP
Ewebster

Ewebster

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Listen, you have a bad experience you have a bad experience. I just find that in most cases there are simple miscommunications that lead to hurt feelings. I had a great experience with my dealer yet we still had a miscommunication, didnā€™t surface till I was picking up my Bronco, but we quickly resolved it to both our satisfaction. While outcome doesnā€™t change, maybe there could be understanding.

either that or you could go all Will Smith on his ass.
I like option 2 lol. No but on a serious note, I was all for there possibly being miscommunication. But the way the salesman and the sales manager handled it wasnt very professional in my opinion. Sales manager telling me my other order was fake... Salesman saying he placed my order and really didn't. Then when I am trying to get it resolved thats when they want to tell me they have their own process and to just wait it out until 2023. So I think I tried to be understanding but yeah

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dodge charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This is why I walked into my dealership and sat down with the salesman to place my order. Once everything was done and I had proof the order was submitted I left and he could go back to browsing Facetube.
Sponsored