McCracken

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150 FX4
Clubs

Does anyone know if you can change out the labels for these switches, like take out or slide in a new Label? It would be really cool if it came with an assortment of pre-made labels (Fog, Light 1, Light 2, Light Bar, etc...)

1596455141653.png
Au
Advertisement

WuNgUn

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Hard to say, but that would be a nice bonus. I've seen aftermarket Jeep aux switches that have labels like you mention.

Colt

First Name
Sam
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes, Shelby GT500, VW TDI
Does anyone know if you can change out the labels for these switches, like take out or slide in a new Label? It would be really cool if it came with an assortment of pre-made labels (Fog, Light 1, Light 2, Light Bar, etc...)

1596455141653.png
Au
My company is developing a lighted electro-mechanical switches. The switch is design for rubberized applications - UV, IP65, glare management in the display. We can do any colors or make any legends on the display. The design we are developing is for industrial applications. I think we can adapt for aftermarket if there is enough demand. Of course, we will send out some samples to lucky few people on this forums to validate.

Attachments

Raptor911

Wildtrak
First Name
Raptor911
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor, 2018 BMW M2
those auxiliary switches are the same ones used on the SD trucks and the Raptors for 10+ years. No one makes labels for them. Some guys just make their own stick on labels (see below) BUT no one makes them and sells them. Maybe I should? :)

1597408050618.png

Last edited:

coolrain

Wildtrak
First Name
Marcus
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Ranger, 2014 Camaro 1LE
My company is developing a lighted electro-mechanical switches. The switch is design for rubberized applications - UV, IP65, glare management in the display. We can do any colors or make any legends on the display. The design we are developing is for industrial applications. I think we can adapt for aftermarket if there is enough demand. Of course, we will send out some samples to lucky few people on this forums to validate.
Sign me up - love to mod and turn my own wrenches

GetBucked

Big Bend
First Name
Daniel
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Clubs

Ok, you will be my first customer to evaluate. Hope to get the design done and first prototype in Feb of 2021.
I’d love to be able to provide some feedback if possible as well! Love doing all mods and everything myself as well!

Colt

First Name
Sam
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes, Shelby GT500, VW TDI
I’d love to be able to provide some feedback if possible as well! Love doing all mods and everything myself as well!
Ok you are the second. I will take both your inf. later. Are you get 2 or 4 door?

tmobileguy

Base
First Name
Aaron
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 F-150, '05 F-350, '13 JKU, '11 Jag XJL, '11 BMW 740LI, '05 Bentley GT
Hopefully aftermarket to the rescue....Would be shocked if a company like ch4x4 doesn't create something for this...

Hard to say, but that would be a nice bonus. I've seen aftermarket Jeep aux switches that have labels like you mention.
I have 16 of these in my Jeep....6 up top, 5 down at the bottom, 4 on the drivers A-pillar and 1 on the passenger A-pillar.... I'll see if I can snap some pics...Some were custom made...The are also color coded according to what they do...

bladsquatch

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150
I volunteer as tribute! 4 door badlands.

BuzzyBud

Badlands
First Name
Warren
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 Lariat Supercab 3.5EB
those auxiliary switches are the same ones used on the SD trucks and the Raptors for 10+ years. None one makes labels for them. Some guys just make their own stick on labels (see below) BUT no one makes them and sells them. Maybe I should? :)

1597408050618.png
Love the labels in the picture you provided. Especially the “Zombie Lights”. But my favorite is the “F**k off” label. Nice!

joshofthefall

First Name
Josh
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Scion tC
those auxiliary switches are the same ones used on the SD trucks and the Raptors for 10+ years. None one makes labels for them. Some guys just make their own stick on labels (see below) BUT no one makes them and sells them. Maybe I should? :)

1597408050618.png
Those are awesome!

But what does the "fuck off" button do? :unsure:

Advertisement

Advertisement