Sponsored

Auxiliary Switch Wiring & Off-Road Underbody Lighting Kit..

sLopeFx

Black Diamond
First Name
FxA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco BD Sas, 07 BMW 335i, 02 Cooper S JCW
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Q: Does anyone have an idea which auxiliary switch number Ford will wire the Off-Road Underbody Lighting Kit to?

I watched the short video that explained the auxiliaries and their respective locations in the car, but my dealer doesn't have the underbody lights as part of my order yet so I want to make sure the install is done correctly and by Ford and not the dealer. Thanks!
Sponsored

abe

Wildtrak
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 F150 XLT 2.7 (sold 😥), 84 Chevy K5, 09 Chevy T
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I believe those will not be available from the factory, only as a dealer install.

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I believe those will not be available from the factory, only as a dealer install.
I agree. Everything points to them being a dealer installed option. When they are installed at your dealer, you should be able to tell them which switch to use. Switches 4, 5, or 6 should work just fine and leave your high amp switches free for other accessories.

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Q: Does anyone have an idea which auxiliary switch number Ford will wire the Off-Road Underbody Lighting Kit to?

I watched the short video that explained the auxiliaries and their respective locations in the car, but my dealer doesn't have the underbody lights as part of my order yet so I want to make sure the install is done correctly and by Ford and not the dealer. Thanks!
The switches run to the engine bay via wires in a bundle that are NOT pre-connected to any other locations - you (or the installer) make that determination of what switch (and corresponding amperage value) controls what device.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/🎥how-to-2021-bronco-auxiliary-switch-wiring.13485/
Sponsored

Last edited: