Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If anyone in BC is interested, I just talked to my salesperson at Dams Ford in Langley, BC - They have a Bronco in the showroom that still hasn’t sold; they got it in last week.

It’s the complete opposite of my build, so I’m not interested at all, but thought someone here might be. Specs are below. If you do reach out to them, send me a PM and I can give you the sales person contact info.

Hope this helps someone out :)

Ford Bronco Available Bronco for Sale - BC BBAB8769-6124-458D-B8DB-99DA0F2B7864
Sponsored

Bronco88

Black Diamond
First Name
Ajay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
We looked that one over before test driving the one outside the front door, wanted a feel for the ride and I was curious about 2.3 / 7 SPD set up; I enjoyed rowing gears but it felt underpowered.

OP
OP
604Bronco

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We looked that one over before test driving the one outside the front door, wanted a feel for the ride and I was curious about 2.3 / 7 SPD set up; I enjoyed rowing gears but it felt underpowered.
It’s like they can’t even give this thing away lol.

OliverD

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 328i wagon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Funny, I drove one with this EXACT same spec this morning in Fredericton, New Brunswick. Canceled customer order that is still available.

redstarn

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
How did the 7 speed transmission feel combined with the 2.3 4 cylinder with turbo ?
I like our set up on the big bend 2.3 with 10 speed transmission it pulls a 16 foot boat motor , and trailer well .

Sponsored

redstarn

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
How did the 7 speed transmission feel combined with the 2.3 4 cylinder with turbo ?
I like our set up on the big bend 2.3 with 10 speed transmission it pulls a 16 foot boat motor , and trailer well .

OliverD

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 328i wagon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I liked it. The clutch is fairly light and the shift action is slick enough. I did notice a bit of turbo lag but once it spools up I found it to be quick enough.
Sponsored