First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Consider, you can add accessories when you order. Like Floor Mats, or Mud Flaps. I'm guessing a lot of it is stuff added to orders, so folks could finance it.

You also get 48,000 Ford points ($240) in Ford Pass Points. Though, I still don't know how to spend them.
It might be different per dealer, but when I took my Bronco in to get its oil changed, they told me to ask the person helping me to open a line item on the service sheet and then I could spend my points that way.
Sponsored

Murraydog11

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2Dr Outer Banks, Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Seems about right.

Ares

First Name
Fox
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ah that's true, forgot about the points.

Still... 200,000 of those points were only for First Edition customers and those who ordered the painted hard top, and you only receive those points after delivery. I assumed the painted hard top was relatively rare, but maybe it was way more popular than I thought.

And even with those 200,000 points... that only comes out to be $1000. Which means people are spending another $700 on top of that.
it was anyone who picked Mod top or any dual top option. not sure how big that population was, but it was more than just first edition. (including myself who was dual top with mod top...)

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Some of you are pulling more than your own weight because I didn't spend a dime with Ford.
Why bother, when you can order everything you need through TD Distributing?!

You can thank me later

Sponsored

rws

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 VW GTI, 2018 Silverado 1500 LT Z71
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Consider, you can add accessories when you order. Like Floor Mats, or Mud Flaps. I'm guessing a lot of it is stuff added to orders, so folks could finance it.

You also get 48,000 Ford points ($240) in Ford Pass Points. Though, I still don't know how to spend them.
I'm in the same predicament, "...still don't know how to spend them [points that is]".

alfiefmc

Badlands
First Name
Alfie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Badlands - 23 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Add a zero to that and were close.

MrGreen55

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota scion xb
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All the ford parts worth buying are not even out yet.:rolleyes:

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wife's response after seeing me read this article.

Wife: "People are spending 1,700 on their Bronco!?!?

Me:
what-look.gif

Baddie64

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Liberty, 2013 Ford Fusion Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Except for Oklahoma, Arizona, and Vermont for some reason.

Sponsored

rtazz17

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford bronco big bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
https://www.autonews.com/sales/ford-bronco-customers-spend-big-accessories

Ford Bronco customers spend big on accessories

Ford says its retailers have sold more than 1 million factory-backed accessories for the Bronco and Bronco Sport utilities, with customers spending an average of $1,700 to accessorize their Bronco.

Average Bronco customer spends average of $1,700 on official accessories from Ford.
Average Bronco Sport customer spends average of $800 on official accessories from Ford.

Ford says its retailers have sold more than 1 million accessories for the Bronco and Bronco Sport

“It’s core to the success of Bronco,” Ford U.S. consumer marketing manager Mark Grueber said. “For dealers it’s a great opportunity not only from a profit standpoint but also long-term engagement with customers. It’s a great proof point of what Ford can do and how big this opportunity is going forward.”

Ford always planned on making accessories key to the experience of the Bronco and Bronco Sport. Not only were they built with accessories in mind but Ford’s build-and-price site was revamped to show optional accessories. Additionally, Ford’s safety office and legal teams cut red tape to allow new parts to be offered. Furthermore, Ford Credit increased the amount that customers could finance on accessories.

One dealership really reaping the benefits of Ford’s new focus on accessories is Steve Olliges’ Team Ford in Las Vegas. Speaking with Auto News, Olliges said that one of his typical Bronco customers normally spends $4,000 to $5,000 outfitting their vehicle with accessories. This has allowed the dealer to boost its profits and will allow it to establish a dedicated 9,000-square-foot accessory shop that will cost $10 million to build.

“I definitely have Bronco fever,” Olliges said. “I feel I could make a living just being a Bronco dealership; it’s that successful.”
Lol,im quadruple that but hardly a dime with ford

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

https://www.autonews.com/sales/ford-bronco-customers-spend-big-accessories

Ford Bronco customers spend big on accessories

Ford says its retailers have sold more than 1 million factory-backed accessories for the Bronco and Bronco Sport utilities, with customers spending an average of $1,700 to accessorize their Bronco.

Average Bronco customer spends average of $1,700 on official accessories from Ford.
Average Bronco Sport customer spends average of $800 on official accessories from Ford.

Ford says its retailers have sold more than 1 million accessories for the Bronco and Bronco Sport

“It’s core to the success of Bronco,” Ford U.S. consumer marketing manager Mark Grueber said. “For dealers it’s a great opportunity not only from a profit standpoint but also long-term engagement with customers. It’s a great proof point of what Ford can do and how big this opportunity is going forward.”

Ford always planned on making accessories key to the experience of the Bronco and Bronco Sport. Not only were they built with accessories in mind but Ford’s build-and-price site was revamped to show optional accessories. Additionally, Ford’s safety office and legal teams cut red tape to allow new parts to be offered. Furthermore, Ford Credit increased the amount that customers could finance on accessories.

One dealership really reaping the benefits of Ford’s new focus on accessories is Steve Olliges’ Team Ford in Las Vegas. Speaking with Auto News, Olliges said that one of his typical Bronco customers normally spends $4,000 to $5,000 outfitting their vehicle with accessories. This has allowed the dealer to boost its profits and will allow it to establish a dedicated 9,000-square-foot accessory shop that will cost $10 million to build.

“I definitely have Bronco fever,” Olliges said. “I feel I could make a living just being a Bronco dealership; it’s that successful.”
Sounds about right....I spent at least that. A lot more on various vendor pages too. We MUST make our Bronco......our own! 😉

Bee Bop

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Badlands, 02 Mustang GT Vert, 91 S10
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well thinking about it I have spent about a little over 100,000 in reward point on Ford Accessories (Active Security system, and FR ARB Compressor). Everything else has been aftermarket accessories totaling over $3,000 (The top three being BD fog lights, Brandmotion Full Vue Mirror and of course the Magnums)

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've only purchased floor mats from Ford.
Sponsored