Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 door Outer Banks, Kia soul 4u
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Crazy how the riptide was showing the 2022 capable bumper a year ago. I feel like it wasn't revealed in the online build until the new year.
Sponsored

TXscooterguy

Black Diamond
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Corvette Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The most tattooed trademarks in America for many years have been those owned by Harley-Davidson (Bar and Shield, Wings, Eagles, HD scripts, etc,). Now if Ford's attorneys would back off on the "Cease and Desist" stuff and establish a licensing agreement with tattoo shops across America, they'd be in tall cotton. The average tat is around $500. 10% going into Ford's coffers with zero cost to them is a very sweet deal for the Blue Oval folks. Instead of sending hammocks and playing cards Ford could send a certificate for a tat. The options are truly endless.

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The most tattooed trademarks in America for many years have been those owned by Harley-Davidson (Bar and Shield, Wings, Eagles, HD scripts, etc,). Now if Ford's attorneys would back off on the "Cease and Desist" stuff and establish a licensing agreement with tattoo shops across America, they'd be in tall cotton. The average tat is around $500. 10% going into Ford's coffers with zero cost to them is a very sweet deal for the Blue Oval folks. Instead of sending hammocks and playing cards Ford could send a certificate for a tat. The options are truly endless.
šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤” I happen to like the hammock and the playing cards. I don't have a tattoo anywhere on my body! No huge tires and giant lifts for me. My body and my Bronco are both stock! Stock is cool!šŸ˜Ž

phoenix00

Wildtrak
First Name
Phoenix
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Platinum Screw 3.5L eb FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Iā€™m guessing the ADM markups are accounting for an awful lot of thisā€¦ Dealers were throwing on $5-10k worth of ford accessories and adding $25k to the priceā€¦ That extra $5-10k bumps the average up awfully quickā€¦ Bet next year (or 2024 or whenever they finally get caught up and buying goes back to normal) that $1,700 number drops dramaticallyā€¦

LSBronco13

Wildtrak
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
$150 on official ford parts for me, $15,000 on non ford parts. Not very impressed by what ford offers compared to other companies
Same here. Ford Accessories are lack luster compared to third party vendors. My big accessory was the Rock Star Engineering auto steps. Ford accesories were a rear mat, tail gate tray , under wheel lights, and a mesh top. Took the 20% off that Ford offered.

Sponsored

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Used Ford Pass rewards towards a ESP warranty and a Ford roof rack rail. Oh yea, bought a Bronco hat for $20.

Now I get to spend my $600 insurance deductible towards replacement of some Ford parts because a deer got in my way.

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Maybe if you built our Bronco weā€™d buy some parts too.

HorizonHunter

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I did the rear cargo box, floor mats, and door sill plates. Still don't think that put me anywhere near $1700.

Clint Callahan

Black Diamond
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Toyota Tundra Rock Warrior Edition
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

https://www.autonews.com/sales/ford-bronco-customers-spend-big-accessories

Ford Bronco customers spend big on accessories

Ford says its retailers have sold more than 1 million factory-backed accessories for the Bronco and Bronco Sport utilities, with customers spending an average of $1,700 to accessorize their Bronco.

Average Bronco customer spends average of $1,700 on official accessories from Ford.
Average Bronco Sport customer spends average of $800 on official accessories from Ford.

Ford says its retailers have sold more than 1 million accessories for the Bronco and Bronco Sport

ā€œItā€™s core to the success of Bronco,ā€ Ford U.S. consumer marketing manager Mark Grueber said. ā€œFor dealers itā€™s a great opportunity not only from a profit standpoint but also long-term engagement with customers. Itā€™s a great proof point of what Ford can do and how big this opportunity is going forward.ā€

Ford always planned on making accessories key to the experience of the Bronco and Bronco Sport. Not only were they built with accessories in mind but Fordā€™s build-and-price site was revamped to show optional accessories. Additionally, Fordā€™s safety office and legal teams cut red tape to allow new parts to be offered. Furthermore, Ford Credit increased the amount that customers could finance on accessories.

One dealership really reaping the benefits of Fordā€™s new focus on accessories is Steve Olligesā€™ Team Ford in Las Vegas. Speaking with Auto News, Olliges said that one of his typical Bronco customers normally spends $4,000 to $5,000 outfitting their vehicle with accessories. This has allowed the dealer to boost its profits and will allow it to establish a dedicated 9,000-square-foot accessory shop that will cost $10 million to build.

ā€œI definitely have Bronco fever,ā€ Olliges said. ā€œI feel I could make a living just being a Bronco dealership; itā€™s that successful.ā€
ā€¦.so is that before or after they received their bronco? Put me down for $1,700 before and $1,700 and climbing after

Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

ā€¦.so is that before or after they received their bronco? Put me down for $1,700 before and $1,700 and climbing after
Yeah, had that in the garage, waiting!

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow considering I've spent zero, somebody is spending some serious coin to get a $1700 average lol.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thatā€™s a lot of tie rods! :LOL:

BluebroncoNC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco & 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sounds right... Roof rack, winch, off road lights... wheels & tires (well, ok... not exactly ford performance)... oh, Yakima for roof rack. .. arm rest safe...
Sponsored