ronnyek

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak, 2018 Mustang PP2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I know this will vary, but curious for those who have received their broncos recently, how long it took from time it was supposedly shipped to getting a call from your dealer.

My bronco was shipped dec 15 and after 3wks it had moved from Detroit to Chicago according to my dealer. After like 5 updates to shipping estimates, it currently says feb4 - feb10, and I'm not holding my breath.
Sponsored

frdfan

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BB Sasquatch HPRM
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Mine took 21 days from when I received the "Shipped" email to when I got a call from the dealer that it had arrived. In that 21 days, 6 days were spent in transit on the train, 2 days sitting on the railcar waiting to get unloaded, 13 days sitting in the railyard holding area waiting for a transport truck to move it the last 15 miles to the dealership.

OP
OP
ronnyek

ronnyek

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Wow... Apparently I've gotten especially unlucky :(

PotatoSalad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You're not alone. Mine took nearly two months to get to my dealer. Mine got to the dealer yesterday (not sure why it says 1/27) and I finally get to pick it up today. Worst part was the nearly two week wait for it to get unloaded at the rail yard.

Ford Bronco Avg shipping time to dealer 1675190175779

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Dealer near Atlanta

2021 bronco - 28 days, 21 sitting at rail convoy 50 miles from the dealer. Thanksgiving week was within the 28 days.

2023 bronco (same dealer) - 26 days, not sure how long it was at convoy. Christmas and new years were included.

Sponsored

Mbeam12

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ive been waiting about 13 weeks (shipped 10/31/22). My dealer told me it takes 2-3 weeks to get to DFW from MAP. I have repeately called and emailed with my dealer and he is instatant they have no control over the shipping once it gets loaded onto the train and there is apparently nothingthey can do.

jreason

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Dealer in Spartanburg, SC. Shipped email on 11/24 and took delivery 12/5. 11 days in transit. Granted mine was "built" on 9/29 and didn't leave the plant for 56 days so I still ended up waiting a total of 67 days from built status.

Booback

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xxx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know this will vary, but curious for those who have received their broncos recently, how long it took from time it was supposedly shipped to getting a call from your dealer.

My bronco was shipped dec 15 and after 3wks it had moved from Detroit to Chicago according to my dealer. After like 5 updates to shipping estimates, it currently says feb4 - feb10, and I'm not holding my breath.
Built Dec 12th, sat for 3-4 weeks before shipping with 3 date changes: arrived and collected Jan 28th.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Mine took 8 weeks, mostly sitting in a rail yard.

One of the other guys from the 8/8 build week still does not have his.

Sponsored

cdcsf

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB Sprinter 4x4, '22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine was marked as built on 11/28 and shipped on 1/16. Railcar tracking didn't work for me. I'm in the SF Bay Area, and it arrived in Richmond yesterday. Now it's waiting to get picked up and brought to the dealer.

Has your dealer checked the shipping/tracking status via VinView? My dealer checked on mine last week and it said mine was in Arizona and had delivery by 2/4. The Estimated Delivery Date I see on one of the Ford trackers is 2/1 - 2/7; the other one shows 1/29 - 2/11.

adamruiz2001

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford SVT Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

OP
OP
ronnyek

ronnyek

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Estimated Delivery Date I see on one of the Ford trackers is 2/1 - 2/7; the other one shows 1/29 - 2/11.
Have you received it yet? Mine landed in Richmond about 1.5wk ago, but still hasn't made it's way to my dealer.

I'm impressed with how slow transport is. Youd think it'd be nothing but a benefit for these rail yard to move shipments on their way.

cdcsf

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB Sprinter 4x4, '22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have you received it yet? Mine landed in Richmond about 1.5wk ago, but still hasn't made it's way to my dealer.

I'm impressed with how slow transport is. Youd think it'd be nothing but a benefit for these rail yard to move shipments on their way.
Yes, I picked up from Walnut Creek Ford last Friday 2/3. If I recall the dates correctly, mine landed in Richmond and United Road status went from Inactive to Pending Pickup on 1/30. It arrived at the dealer late afternoon on Wed 2/1. Dealer called me on Thu to schedule time to pickup and I went in the next day.

I had been receiving United Road updates for deliveries from Richmond to Walnut Creek Ford, and I think they were averaging about 2 truckloads per day (they have been getting a lot of Mach-Es and Lightnings...and then a bunch of Broncos arrived).

OP
OP
ronnyek

ronnyek

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just picked mine up today... it was ready sat the 11th.
Sponsored