Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Great B-2 tanker shot

EmO3PGVWMAIDRsP?format=jpg&name=900x900.jpg

10 plus years after retirement F-117 flying this week at Nellis, amongst other flights in the last year.

EmLMK2MUYAAojrU?format=jpg&name=large.jpg
Sponsored

GoldenKnight

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
One of the perks of the job is access to cool aircraft like these. FAA "Hangar 6" which doubles as "CGAS Washington" at DCA.

N1 - Gulfstream G-IV used by the Secretary of Transportation, FAA Administrator et al
N3 - Cessna 560XL used by senior DOT officials
CG101 - Gulfstream G-V used by the USCG Commandant and senior staff
Ford Bronco Aviation Photo and BS thread EmLMK2MUYAAojrU?format=jpg&name=large

Pretty sure I've talked to them all at some point. Definitely Safe Air 1 and N3.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Soon to be in AF Pilot training, if y’all have any tips or tricks feel free to drop me a DM. This time next year I’ll contribute more to this thread. :D
Best of luck, drop by now and again and let us know how its going.

IX2VEFPMPNEOLG2G5FBDF6MI2U.jpg

Sponsored

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Aviation Photo and BS thread BD37B15F-85DD-4C70-9FC8-663C17886538

In the southwest we take our shade seriously. I think we were doing a fuel control r&r. Bird tried to start hot. Couldn’t bring it to the shop so we brought the shop to it

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Let's not forget one of the greatest of WWll the B-17, this one the G model.

Ford Bronco Aviation Photo and BS thread BD37B15F-85DD-4C70-9FC8-663C17886538
Loudest plane I’ve ever flown in but what an experience! Those crew had stones for sure! Much respect

John B+9

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'03 F-150, '13 Golf TDI, '21 GX460
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

rotorwrench

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R Nine T, R1200RS, Outback, Jetta TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Soon to be in AF Pilot training, if y’all have any tips or tricks feel free to drop me a DM. This time next year I’ll contribute more to this thread. :D
First, And foremost, Trust and respect your maintainers.

Sponsored

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This thread is like a "who's the richest one here" competition LOL ... comparing airplanes .. what's next - "show photos of your personal bank vault and gold bullion collection"? hahaha

OP
OP
kodiakisland

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This thread is like a "who's the richest one here" competition LOL ... comparing airplanes .. what's next - "show photos of your personal bank vault and gold bullion collection"? hahaha
I hope you are kidding. In fact, I’ll just assume it. Most pilots I know, including me, are broke. Those of you that can afford to live in CA however...

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

@calgecko, I've counted exactly one person on this thread who may own their own airplane and one person who knows someone who does. Most of us simply love aircraft or work in the aviation industry.

Many of the aircraft shown in this thread are U.S. Military aircraft, sure, I guess you can say as American taxpayers we all own those, if you want to stretch it. Perhaps you're not interested in airplanes and they look all the same and you cannot tell the difference between a military, government, commercial, business, or private aircraft, that's okay.

If you knew anything about aviation, for every 1 person that owns an airplane or is a pilot, there are maybe 1,000 people in the military or the aviation industry who design, build or maintain them. Then there are another 10,000 who admire or appreciate airplanes.

The forum's latest pilot, @dmtndan, the one who is starting "AF Pilot training", that is the "United States Air Force" for your information, I don't think he will be owning any of those planes.

If you care to learn the specifics of any of the aircraft posted, what type of aircraft it is, or more about the aviation industry in general, please post your question.

Last edited:
OP
OP
kodiakisland

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah, there are a few people who own really nice airplanes, but the vast majority of pilots fly someone else's plane. Either for work or renting for personal use.

The club I belong to has over 200 members, in the rural state of Arkansas. That's a whole lot of pilots in a small area who can't afford their own plane, or prefer to rent instead of own. I rent because it allows me to fly much nicer planes than what I can afford to own. Sure, there are lots of planes I can afford, but that doesn't make me rich. I can buy a very serviceable plane for less than $40K and make payments on it like a boat if I want to.

The club I'm in is also joined with a flight school with 14 planes and almost 20 instructors with over a year waiting list to get in. The vast majority of the students are hard working young people who only fly once or twice a week because it's all the money they have.

The pilots I know who do own airplanes spend all their extra income on the plane. They don't own vacation homes, boats, SxS, ect. They'd rather fill the tanks with fuel than eat out. Like anyone else, you find a way to do the things you want to do. Most of the people I know who complain about how rich others are have made lots of mistakes in life and continue to do so.

Yeah, I do know two really rich people who own lots of planes, but they also own lots of cars, expensive toys, multiple homes, etc. I doubt they spend much time on a forum like this.
Sponsored