Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Back on January 7, I purchased a T-Harness and loop-back from these guys. Cost was around $160. Their site says '30 business day lead time', which I thought "well, I don't mind waiting". I didn't even think to check google's reviews, much less the BBB. Let me tell you, I made the wrong choice. At 30 days, I would log in religiously to check its status. "Unfulfilled", even to this day, over 60 days later.

Between the 30 and 60 day marks I would ping them every couple of days, and there was always a reason "ship later this week" or "missing a wire" or "our shipping system is broken". Always something.. They never answered the phone, and only responded (sparingly) via text. So I was patient, but at 60 days, I was fed up! I demanded a refunded, which hasn't happened yet, so I just called the CC company to report.

I'm a very smart consumer, but this time, they got me. Maybe you've been a customer and you're happy, but the reviews say otherwise and so do I. So, I called plugnplaykits.com told them I had grief over a "competitor" who also makes these things. He asked, "was it LLJ? - I can't believe those guys are still in business." I'm like, yep.. So anyways, I made the order online at 4pm and guess what? He shipped it out the same day. Was it a little more? yes, and if it does what its supposed to do, I will highly recommend them.

Bronco owners, stay away from this dude. Looking to upgrade your audio? plugnplaykits.com is fast and legit.
Sponsored

BBSas

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ordered from plugnplay and got everything in 3 days. I haven’t installed yet but the had the kicker 200.4 amp that seems hard to find.