Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bajaforged.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2019 Ford Ranger, 2020 Ford Supe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just installed the AWE-Tunning exhaust on my Bronco 4 door 2.3L. AWE sent me an exhaust system out a couple weeks ago but since I was out at King of the Hammer's I wasn't able to install it till last Monday. I wanted to have it on my vehicle for a few days before I did a full review on it. I also did a video (be kind, I am not a video editor, and this was my first time putting a video together) I sell a lot of exhaust systems and have installed quite a few on top of that, I have owned a shop for 25+ years so when I have a product given to me to look at, I look at a couple different things when reviewing them. Performance, Quality, installation and price last....and here is why.

First performance, when I am changing out a system, I am looking for that added horsepower and I want something that is going to sound great and not like a 4cycle rice rocket (am I right??) We want to still get that throaty or deep sound, so it sounds like a truck/off-road vehicle and not that winy high pitch sound. Well, I have to say.... you do NOT get any winy, high pitch sound out of this exhaust. Sound I would give this system a 10, best part it's not so loud that I can still talk on my handsfree when on the phone and they can't hear my exhaust. That is huge in my book.

Quality...The quality of this product has been way at the top of my list. The fitment and packaging were top notch and easy to layout and never had to jump on a call with tech for questions. They have extra added touches to their product, like the stronger flange at the end of the Bash Guard system (that also comes with the single system as well). For Quality on this product, I will also give it a 10 out of 10. I will keep an eye on how well it keeps up with off-roading and dirt/rock sections and keep this thread updated.

The install of this system was so simple. everything fit perfect and we didn't have any issues with trying to make it all fit. The system came nicely packaged; all the pipes were labeled and easy to read so you never got confused on what pipe went next. The only complaint I did have on the install, in the instructions it didn't explain well that you use one or the other tip, it is up to you which one you want to run. I also like the QR Code to find the instructions I wish I would have printed them prior to installing since I was using my phone for other things and had to keep going back and forward, but that is on me for not reading the instructions prior. so, for the install I will give it a 9.5 out of 10.

Overall, I am extremely happy with this system and will be recommending it to all my customers and Bronco friends out there.

AWE Exhaust Suite for Ford Bronco | AWE (awe-tuning.com)
AWE 0FG Catback Exhaust for Ford Bronco with BashGuard™ - Single 5" Diamond Black Tip
(SKU: 3015-23789) $970.00

YouTube Video of install and sound
Sponsored

Ig_bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This makes me a Lil mad.. Ordered mine Jan 31st. 🦗🦗🦗🦗

But, it looks like I made the right choice!

Sara/AWE

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Sara
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.awe-tuning.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

This was actually sent out in early January to Baja, we're cranking them out and in the order that they were placed so you should see yours soon.

If you are in need of an update I can take a look for ya if you want to DM me your info 🙂

Ig_bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This was actually sent out in early January to Baja, we're cranking them out and in the order that they were placed so you should see yours soon.

If you are in need of an update I can take a look for ya if you want to DM me your info 🙂
I appreciate the heads up. It's all good. I got some stuff in currently to tide me over in the mean time.

Sara/AWE

First Name
Sara
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.awe-tuning.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I appreciate the heads up. It's all good. I got some stuff in currently to tide me over in the mean time.
Any time, I'm here if you need me!

OP
OP
BAJAFORGEDBronco

BAJAFORGEDBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Sara
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bajaforged.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2019 Ford Ranger, 2020 Ford Supe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

It will be worth the wait trust me. :)
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.