Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19F-59,16-E350, 65C10,05TJ, 67RSCamaro, 65malibuSS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My appointment was yesterday, they are ordering a new driver's side axle because it is slinging grease, they told me it's ok to drive till the new one comes in and I agree because there are no strange noises or binding as of yet, so I am glad to get it back and continue to use it till then (hopefully soon).
Sponsored

Badmommallama

Badlands
First Name
Candice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone know if this is still an ongoing issue? As in common? My Bronco has less than 900 miles and I am having leaking on the front right. Grease all over the wheel well and brake. My husband noticed while trying to install mudflaps. Dreading this. I have had this a week and almost all of the miles are highway miles from dealer to my new home.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Anyone know if this is still an ongoing issue? As in common? My Bronco has less than 900 miles and I am having leaking on the front right. Grease all over the wheel well and brake. My husband noticed while trying to install mudflaps. Dreading this. I have had this a week and almost all of the miles are highway miles from dealer to my new home.
Hi Candice! I can look into your Bronco's leak concern on my end. To get started, could you please send a private message over with the name/location of your local Ford dealer and your Bronco's VIN?
Sponsored