BroncoStang

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak, GC 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just in case someone is from the Green Valley area. Just spoke to a manager today of Jim Click Ford in Green Valley and they are not going to go by MSRP on the new Broncos. They are going to use a "fair market pricing" meaning they are going to mark up the shxx out of it. I tried to explain the manager that I preferred to buy it from them being 10 min away from my house but that I would move my reservation if they marked up over MSRP. They didn't care so, im moving it. Has anyone talked to decent dealer. I dont mind driving for a fair deal.
There's some decent options up towards the Phoenix area. To be honest if I were you I'd just make the drive towards Phoenix where there's more dealerships and there's going to be more competition between them. Area where you're at they may not be inclined to offer at or below MSRP when they know there's not many local options to choose from.
Sponsored

r0skor0cker

Big Bend
First Name
Donny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Ford Excursion
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'd be down for a fb group. I'm in Mesa. Excited to get my order in and start modding!

TexAZ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thereā€™s AZ Bronco Club fb group, some of us have reserved new ones. Smaller group with first gens, FSBā€™s, and B2ā€™s. Usually have a monthly M&G that includes a run in the cooler months.

Phorick

Badlands
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There's some decent options up towards the Phoenix area. To be honest if I were you I'd just make the drive towards Phoenix where there's more dealerships and there's going to be more competition between them. Area where you're at they may not be inclined to offer at or below MSRP when they know there's not many local options to choose from.
I have my reservations there, good to know where they stand

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A group / club for the new gen would work for me. I can make the t shirts and decals.

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just in case someone is from the Green Valley area. Just spoke to a manager today of Jim Click Ford in Green Valley and they are not going to go by MSRP on the new Broncos. They are going to use a "fair market pricing" meaning they are going to mark up the shxx out of it. I tried to explain the manager that I preferred to buy it from them being 10 min away from my house but that I would move my reservation if they marked up over MSRP. They didn't care so, im moving it. Has anyone talked to decent dealer. I dont mind driving for a fair deal.
Contact Mike Gilbert at Sanderson Ford. They don't mark anything up. It's stated in their policy. I've bought 11 vehicles there and wouldn't go anywhere else.

OrangecrushAZ

Badlands
First Name
Boyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜18 Raptor, ā€˜17 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Iā€™d love a Bronco AZ group.

I bought my Raptor from Chapman and they were great. They confirmed they will not mark up on Broncos. Havenā€™t gotten them to commit to X-Plan pricing yet.

We moved to Scottsdale 4 years ago From Chicago and havenā€™t looked back. Night and day better than that sh*thole! I couldnā€™t wait to get an off-road vehicle. Went with the Raptor, but have learned some of the limitations it has because of itā€™s size on trails out in Tonto or Coconino. CANNOT WAIT for the Bronco to be able to maneuver some of the trails that the Raptor is just too big to negotiate.

Sponsored

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iā€™d love a Bronco AZ group.

I bought my Raptor from Chapman and they were great. They confirmed they will not mark up on Broncos. Havenā€™t gotten them to commit to X-Plan pricing yet.

We moved to Scottsdale 4 years ago From Chicago and havenā€™t looked back. Night and day better than that sh*thole! I couldnā€™t wait to get an off-road vehicle. Went with the Raptor, but have learned some of the limitations it has because of itā€™s size on trails out in Tonto or Coconino. CANNOT WAIT for the Bronco to be able to maneuver some of the trails that the Raptor is just too big to negotiate.
We moved to Maricopa from the Boston area three years ago next month. Also got my Mustang from Chapman and it was the best car buying experience Iā€™ve ever had, and I was working at Camelback at the time. Camelback emailed me saying they will honor A X and D plans on Bronco, but I still intend on giving Chapman my first shot. I plan on trying to find people in the area to start a group with once we get closer to launch, miss going out in the sticks with friends and a good rig.

Codiakmag

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Check out Oracle ford, i talked with them and put my res through them. Over the phone i was to no dealer markups, the would do x plan pricing if ford allows and since its in Oracle your not paying tucson city sales tax. Not sure if they plan to sell at invoice or msrp, and wish i would have asked about dealer add ons but the tax rate should save me some money

Codiakmag

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
We moved to Maricopa from the Boston area three years ago next month. Also got my Mustang from Chapman and it was the best car buying experience Iā€™ve ever had, and I was working at Camelback at the time. Camelback emailed me saying they will honor A X and D plans on Bronco, but I still intend on giving Chapman my first shot. I plan on trying to find people in the area to start a group with once we get closer to launch, miss going out in the sticks with friends and a good rig.
Im also in Copa, and I'm going to jealous when your driving yours around town before me

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Im also in Copa, and I'm going to jealous when your driving yours around town before me
No worries friend, you might still beat me. Wifeā€™s in the last part of schooling to be a nurse but wonā€™t be graduating until December of 21. Weā€™ve set a date of 3/26/22 to go into a dealer and order / purchase, but judging by the backlog of orders it seems like Ford has, we might still be waiting for a while after that.

Omwil297

Base
First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 xj
Your Bronco Model
Base
From oracle ford today

Our dealership doesn't believe in add ons. It's unethical and should be a warning to the consumer. What we know from Ford at this point is that the Bronco will not be eligible for Xplan. We do save you approximately 2% because we do not have a city sales tax. Our tax rate is 6.7%. Have a great night, thanks.
Sponsored