Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey guys. I’m in Chandler and have my reservation at San Tan Ford as of now. Anyone find/confirm a dealership in Phoenix offering below MSRP?

Also, I’d be interested in joining a FB group if/when it happens. I vote for mandatory monthly group off-roading trips. ?
Sponsored

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Check out Oracle ford, i talked with them and put my res through them. Over the phone i was to no dealer markups, the would do x plan pricing if ford allows and since its in Oracle your not paying tucson city sales tax. Not sure if they plan to sell at invoice or msrp, and wish i would have asked about dealer add ons but the tax rate should save me some money
No sales tax in tucson?

BroncoFanBoy

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hey guys. I’m in Chandler and have my reservation at San Tan Ford as of now. Anyone find/confirm a dealership in Phoenix offering below MSRP?

Also, I’d be interested in joining a FB group if/when it happens. I vote for mandatory monthly group off-roading trips. ?
I know bell ford (fleet) isn’t requiring ad ons , no markups and someone who spoke with them posted that fleet specifically will sell at invoice. Haven’t not heard that part with my own ears though

OrangecrushAZ

Badlands
First Name
Boyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Raptor, ‘17 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My rez is at Chapman. I spoke with Matt Robertson, who’ll be handing, at least in part, their Bronco orders. He said there will be no markup. Not sure about X-Plan yet, though. I didn’t ask if they require add-ons, but they didn’t in ‘18 when I ordered my Raptor through them.

Last edited:

highertechnology

Wildtrak
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

AZ native here from Glendale/Peoria area. Nice to see you all here.

My cousin is top salesman at Bell Ford and uncle is used car GM. Let me know if I can get any info. Still waiting on what most are.

Sponsored

Codiakmag

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
No sales tax in tucson?
Lots of sales tax in Tucson, but Oracle ford is north of Tucson and out of city limits, so no city sales tax at that location. I want to say that their tax rate is something around 6.7% as opposed to if you bought in Tucson it would be around 8.7%

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Speaking about taxes, what are the taxes throughout the state??

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

echance01

Black Diamond
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The state sales tax rate is 5.6%. When you throw in local city taxes it will vary by what city the dealership is in. Looking at some of the big dealership in the Phoenix area here is what im guessing each are.

Earnhardt Ford (Chandler, AZ): 7.8%
Larry H Miller Ford (Mesa, AZ): 8.3%
San Tan Ford (Gilbert, AZ): 7.8%
Chapman Ford (Scottsdale): 8.05%
Bell Ford & Camelback Ford (Phoenix, AZ): 8.6%
Sanderson Ford (Glendale, AZ): 9.2%
Robert Horne Ford (Apache Junction, AZ): 9.6%
Peoria Ford (Peoria, AZ): 8.1%
Rodeo Ford (Goodyear, AZ): 8.8%

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

From oracle ford today

Our dealership doesn't believe in add ons. It's unethical and should be a warning to the consumer. What we know from Ford at this point is that the Bronco will not be eligible for Xplan. We do save you approximately 2% because we do not have a city sales tax. Our tax rate is 6.7%. Have a great night, thanks.
Interesting, and I’m not necessarily doubting it, but I’ve gotten emails from two separate dealerships I’m associated with stating they will honor A, X and D plan pricing. To be fair, these were from a week ago so things may have changed. Only time will tell I suppose. That dealer position on add ons is commendable however.

Sponsored

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are there any areas in AZ where you can make your own trail / get off the beaten path? Still treading lightly obviously but back in the northeast you could find some amazing places going out into the wilderness. There were minimal approved trails out that way, mind you, at least in MA. NH, ME and VT were an off-roaders dream.

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I plan on starting / joining one but I’m fairly confident I’ll be one of the last to get one since I have to wait on the wife to finish school.

Omwil297

Base
First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 xj
Your Bronco Model
Base
Interesting, and I’m not necessarily doubting it, but I’ve gotten emails from two separate dealerships I’m associated with stating they will honor A, X and D plan pricing. To be fair, these were from a week ago so things may have changed. Only time will tell I suppose. That dealer position on add ons is commendable however.
Honestly I’m just going to switch to granger in Iowa.... 1300 off invoice if you qualify for x plan I’m guessing with shipping down to here I would break even or a little better than if I bought x plan down here but at least granger is committed and not we’ll see I’m not sure etc

Broncogirl90

Outer Banks
First Name
Tori
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler 300c
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m a girl... but AZ native here! We are excited to get our bronco, we made our reservation with Jones Ford in Casa Grande because my husbands company gets their fleet vehicles from them. I would be interested in a Facebook group though.

Superstition

Badlands
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Rubicon unlimited tricked out
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Awe crap. I registered at Robert Horne in AJ thinking that it would have less traffic. I now see that AJ has by far the highest sales tax! I need to switch dealers to San Tan or Earnhardt. That 2% difference is serious coin on a $50K+ vehicle. Can I do this now (or at all) or do I wait for the configurator in the future? What do you AZ folks think about San Tan Vs Earnhardt?? Am I missing something?

Huge thanks for the thoughts!
Sponsored