First Name
Tori
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler 300c
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Awe crap. I registered at Robert Horne in AJ thinking that it would have less traffic. I now see that AJ has by far the highest sales tax! I need to switch dealers to San Tan or Earnhardt. That 2% difference is serious coin on a $50K+ vehicle. Can I do this now (or at all) or do I wait for the configurator in the future? What do you AZ folks think about San Tan Vs Earnhardt?? Am I missing something?

Huge thanks for the thoughts!
I personally do not like Earnhardt. We have bought a couple vehicles from them and their service department for warranty work is the worst! I have never been to San tan Ford though so I can’t speak on that one.

fpGT350

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Viper RT/10; 09 AMG C63; 18 GT350
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Total sales tax is based on state, county, and city rates. Arizona State sales tax is 5.6% Pima County sales tax is 0.5%. Tucson city sales tax is 2.5%. Total sales tax is 8.7% if you buy from a dealer located in the city boundaries of Tucson. Every county and city has its own rates, Find your rate on the internet.

echance01

Black Diamond
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Awe crap. I registered at Robert Horne in AJ thinking that it would have less traffic. I now see that AJ has by far the highest sales tax! I need to switch dealers to San Tan or Earnhardt. That 2% difference is serious coin on a $50K+ vehicle. Can I do this now (or at all) or do I wait for the configurator in the future? What do you AZ folks think about San Tan Vs Earnhardt?? Am I missing something?

Huge thanks for the thoughts!
There are a few strings going which talk about changing dealerships. Take a look at these:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ealer-can-be-changed-until-oct-31.3084/unread

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...-latest-ford-dealer-change-instructions.3238/

Dr.Z

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I personally do not like Earnhardt. We have bought a couple vehicles from them and their service department for warranty work is the worst! I have never been to San tan Ford though so I can’t speak on that one.
Going to earnhardt myself, fingers crossed

Sponsored

Dr.Z

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey guys. I’m in Chandler and have my reservation at San Tan Ford as of now. Anyone find/confirm a dealership in Phoenix offering below MSRP?

Also, I’d be interested in joining a FB group if/when it happens. I vote for mandatory monthly group off-roading trips. ?
I’m down. What is San tan offering? I’m at earnhardt

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've been contemplating a move out to the Phoenix area. Being from Michigan, I know how to handle snow and salty roads, but I have no idea how to manage the extreme heat and sun exposure your cars take. Is there anything special you all do to take care of them or options/add-ons that are a must or should be avoided?

TexAZ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone going with peoria ford?
I have my res with Peoria but will probably move it. I’ve texted and emailed with zero response. Went to dealer and sales guys were absolutely clueless about anything Bronco or even their suggested sales tactics for the Bronco.

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have my res with Peoria but will probably move it. I’ve texted and emailed with zero response. Went to dealer and sales guys were absolutely clueless about anything Bronco or even their suggested sales tactics for the Bronco.
Thanks, only reason i chose peoria was because i bought a raptor there several yrs ago

Sponsored

azcrsr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, 14 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Got this from Camelback Ford. Sounds like a mark up to me. Even if they are giving me the "Camelback package" for the low low price of $1377. Lol

Camelback Ford will not be charging a marketing addendum and any adds will be at your discretion other than the normal Camelback package consisting of tint with a lifetime warranty, door edge guards, handle protectors, wheel locks, nitrogen and paint protection, valued at $1997 for only $1377 (this is the normal protection we put on all of our inventory). Most dealers in and out of town will be charging a large addendum or insisting on minimum amount of accessories to be added, we believe our way of giving back to the Ford enthusiast is to have no marketing adjustment and to let you pick your own accessories or not.

echance01

Black Diamond
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Got this from Camelback Ford. Sounds like a mark up to me. Even if they are giving me the "Camelback package" for the low low price of $1377. Lol

Camelback Ford will not be charging a marketing addendum and any adds will be at your discretion other than the normal Camelback package consisting of tint with a lifetime warranty, door edge guards, handle protectors, wheel locks, nitrogen and paint protection, valued at $1997 for only $1377 (this is the normal protection we put on all of our inventory). Most dealers in and out of town will be charging a large addendum or insisting on minimum amount of accessories to be added, we believe our way of giving back to the Ford enthusiast is to have no marketing adjustment and to let you pick your own accessories or not.
LOL. Sounds like the Camelback Package = Dealer Add Ons.

xmod

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, Toyo 4Runner TRD, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've been contemplating a move out to the Phoenix area. Being from Michigan, I know how to handle snow and salty roads, but I have no idea how to manage the extreme heat and sun exposure your cars take. Is there anything special you all do to take care of them or options/add-ons that are a must or should be avoided?
Good window tint is a must, and a windshield sunscreen.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
keeping them in a garage if possible certainly helps. Quality tint on the windows, a windshield sun shade when parking outside. Correct tire pressure is very important.

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

typical dealer add-on. it's a customer order vehicle. don't pay what you don't want. I would walk away from them immediately.
Sponsored