AZ Bois where ya at??

AZHUND

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 RAM 1500 5.7L 4x4, 2018 Wrangler S 3.6L
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'd assume there are a lot of us... I split my time between Tucson and Prescott. I don't think I have ever walked into an AZ Ford dealership yet, but do know I will avoid Jim Click Ford at all costs based on other experiences including meeting the owner ~20 years ago at a event and realizing he is a terrible person. The small dealers in Prescott won't have the best deal, but they do have that 'small town' customer service so I plan to check out Galpin Ford first. If they start talking about market adjustments, then I will quickly switch to Sanderson.
Sponsored

evomind

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All sorts of things
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I’d love a Bronco AZ group.

I bought my Raptor from Chapman and they were great. They confirmed they will not mark up on Broncos. Haven’t gotten them to commit to X-Plan pricing yet.

We moved to Scottsdale 4 years ago From Chicago and haven’t looked back. Night and day better than that sh*thole! I couldn’t wait to get an off-road vehicle. Went with the Raptor, but have learned some of the limitations it has because of it’s size on trails out in Tonto or Coconino. CANNOT WAIT for the Bronco to be able to maneuver some of the trails that the Raptor is just too big to negotiate.
I made my reservation through Chapman as well. They assured me they dont mark up above MSRP, but under questioning the salesman told me they add an "appearance package" to every car they sell. I guess its tinted glass and paint protection and stuff.
I told him I didnt want it and he stammered a little and said I didnt have to add it.
I dont know if I trust them anymore. I think they will try to add some bogus "appearance package" and tell me if I dont like it too bad.
Im thinking of going with the dealer I see on Youtube who advertises no markup and free delivery.
IDK.

PHXBronco

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Raptor, 2019 JLU Moab
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hello everyone, AZ native checking in, grew up in Scottsdale but now live in Chandler. Can't wait to get off the paved roads. Will be making the road trip to pick mine up, haven't dealt with local domestic dealers for a very long time. Would like to get feedback on best ford service in town.
I've had good luck with Chapman service, but you might find one of the dealers closer that also does good work.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I made my reservation through Chapman as well. They assured me they dont mark up above MSRP, but under questioning the salesman told me they add an "appearance package" to every car they sell. I guess its tinted glass and paint protection and stuff.
I told him I didnt want it and he stammered a little and said I didnt have to add it.
I dont know if I trust them anymore. I think they will try to add some bogus "appearance package" and tell me if I dont like it too bad.
Im thinking of going with the dealer I see on Youtube who advertises no markup and free delivery.
IDK.
Sanderson doesn't add anything to their vehicles. They are currently offering MSRP and X plan.

Sponsored

evomind

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All sorts of things
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
General question.....
Come December when you finalize your order can you choose a different model?
like switch from BD to Badlands or something?
Thanks

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
General question.....
Come December when you finalize your order can you choose a different model?
like switch from BD to Badlands or something?
Thanks
Yes, anything except FE.

AZRap

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Raptor, 16 Mustang, 56 F100, 19 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah I saw that group, just seemed catered to older Bronco's and idk how active it is. Figured a 6G specific one may bring in some new life to the area. I think the San Tan dealership had 500 reservations alone lol
What kind of deal was Santan giving? The owner of Surprise Ford said no markup and would do xplan if available.

Sponsored

AZRap

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

AZRap

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got this from Camelback Ford. Sounds like a mark up to me. Even if they are giving me the "Camelback package" for the low low price of $1377. Lol

Camelback Ford will not be charging a marketing addendum and any adds will be at your discretion other than the normal Camelback package consisting of tint with a lifetime warranty, door edge guards, handle protectors, wheel locks, nitrogen and paint protection, valued at $1997 for only $1377 (this is the normal protection we put on all of our inventory). Most dealers in and out of town will be charging a large addendum or insisting on minimum amount of accessories to be added, we believe our way of giving back to the Ford enthusiast is to have no marketing adjustment and to let you pick your own accessories or not.
You can negotiate that stuff away. I did when buying my Raptor from them.

AZRap

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm in Surprise, any other west siders in here? Any good locations to explore out this way?

MikeLank20

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Challenger SRT, Chevy Equinox
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What kind of deal was Santan giving? The owner of Surprise Ford said no markup and would do xplan if available.
I reached out to Dustin at Santan, where i have my reservation yesterday, he said they would honor xplan if available, and review any dealer add ons. The email isn't showing up correctly though, so i cant see his full response. But other dealers on here are confirming it is available and will be honoring it, so if Santan cant guarantee that by 10/15, ill have to move my reservation else where.
Sponsored