Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands non-sas 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

North Phoenix here. šŸ¤Ÿ

Placed my order at Chapman because I am friends with the finance manager lol! But they were very up front about pricing. Yea they add stuff to cars on their lots, tint and what not, like almost every dealership does. But they're not going to just do that to something you ordered without asking and if they did I wouldn't pay for it.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Tmkimler

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 2021 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
North Phoenix here. šŸ¤Ÿ

Placed my order at Chapman because I am friends with the finance manager lol! But they were very up front about pricing. Yea they add stuff to cars on their lots, tint and what not, like almost every dealership does. But they're not going to just do that to something you ordered without asking and if they did I wouldn't pay for it.
I'm in Laveen. We were originally at Chapman, but I moved to Sanderson after meeting with a sales person when the broncos were there on show. Same situation, no markups, etc.

LostInArizona

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We should try to get a group together and go to cinders or something when everybody gets their broncos in.

That's going to be my first trip anyway! šŸ˜€

KirchTX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Since I saw this thread was bumped up...

The family and I road tripped from Houston to Tucson then up to Scottsdale and on to Sedona for 10 days after Christmas.

Didnā€™t get to do any real off roading but man that trip solidified getting a Bronco. All the little 4x4 only trails the wife and kids wanted to go on... Well we need the Bronco for that!

We were blown away how beautiful AZ was and definitely will be back. Iā€™ll keep an eye on the boards and maybe one day wind up at a Bronco event out there.

Sponsored

LostInArizona

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Since I saw this thread was bumped up...

The family and I road tripped from Houston to Tucson then up to Scottsdale and on to Sedona for 10 days after Christmas.

Didnā€™t get to do any real off roading but man that trip solidified getting a Bronco. All the little 4x4 only trails the wife and kids wanted to go on... Well we need the Bronco for that!

We were blown away how beautiful AZ was and definitely will be back. Iā€™ll keep an eye on the boards and maybe one day wind up at a Bronco event out there.
Yea some parts of AZ are amazing, if you don't mind driving a few hours outside of Phoenix. Some incredible off roading as well. There are parts similar to moab, Colorado like mountain trails, and as much Baja style driving as you could ever want. Something for everyone, just hot as f**k in the summer lol!

KirchTX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yea some parts of AZ are amazing, if you don't mind driving a few hours outside of Phoenix. Some incredible off roading as well. There are parts similar to moab, Colorado like mountain trails, and as much Baja style driving as you could ever want. Something for everyone, just hot as f**k in the summer lol!
Itā€™s true we were there in Dec/Jan. But we Houstonians pride ourselves in claiming the most brutal summers.

OP
OP
Nickp

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Itā€™s true we were there in Dec/Jan. But we Houstonians pride ourselves in claiming the most brutal summers.
Was in Austin in June a few years back. Can confirm was way more brutal than anything Iā€™ve felt in AZ.

KingWillard

Black Diamond
First Name
Willard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Black Diamond 2.3 MT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Iā€™m up in Flagstaff and using Babbitt Ford up here. Iā€™m not getting any sort of screaming deal (MSRP), but I donā€™t really want to travel to buy the Bronco, and the dealer is literally two blocks from my house. Iā€™m not overly impressed with them as far as communication and such, but I think they will get the job done and arenā€™t adding things on and such. Iā€™m really excited to take my Bronco out in the forest up here, Sedona, etc.

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dafuq is a boi?

Sponsored

LostInArizona

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Was in Austin in June a few years back. Can confirm was way more brutal than anything Iā€™ve felt in AZ.
I lived in San Antonio for a few years, I am very familiar with the summers in Texas. Hot and humid as hell! Yea that definitely sucked. Arizona in my opinion is a different kind of miserable though. There is just something about 122 degrees that really sets itself apart. Maybe its the Scottish in me, but I burn like white bread in a toaster in the sun here. :LOL:

waveform55

Black Diamond
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just in case someone is from the Green Valley area. Just spoke to a manager today of Jim Click Ford in Green Valley and they are not going to go by MSRP on the new Broncos. They are going to use a "fair market pricing" meaning they are going to mark up the shxx out of it. I tried to explain the manager that I preferred to buy it from them being 10 min away from my house but that I would move my reservation if they marked up over MSRP. They didn't care so, im moving it. Has anyone talked to decent dealer. I dont mind driving for a fair deal.
Say what!! I didn't see anything like that at the Jim Click in Tucson proper, on 22nd St!