Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oracle Ford told me msrp, no X plan pricing . Jim Click said they would honor x plan on the Bronco. Let’s see.
Don't do Jim Click. I have had to many car buddies have nothing but bad experience.
Sponsored

Elvis

Badlands
First Name
Elvis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Truck (don't hate me)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just a heads up gents, I was making some phone calls this morning to try and get some more info regarding dealer ADM, add on pricing, etc. and came across Robert Horne Ford in A.J. I spoke with the GM who was incredibly rude and would not answer any of my questions. I simply asked him what their doc fees were, any ADM, and if they would be selling at MSRP. For some reason he got super confrontational with me and said that he would not answer any questions and that they would likely be selling at over MSRP anyway but that they had to wait and see what the market was. I would say steer clear of this asshat if you can!

Elvis

Badlands
First Name
Elvis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My reservation currently sits with Chapman. If they pull the nitrogen fill, VIN etch, GPS tracker, etc. BS, I'll switch immediately. Their Jeep side of the house plays those games so I expect the same with their Ford dealer. Hopefully I'll have more leverage with an ordered Bronco versus something already sitting on their lot.
I spoke with Dominic at Chapman and he said that they are selling at MSRP with no ADM and $499 doc fee. Any additional fees (nitro fill, VIN etch, GPS, tint etc.) would be negotiated at the time of the build/order and are not required in the same way they would be with a car already on the lot. Additionally, they're offering dealer cost + 10% for all factory add ons for military and first responders.

TexAZ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Damn, not feeling so warm and fuzzy with Peoria based on comments above. I've emailed the General Sales Manager and have got crickets for a couple days now.

AzBronco2021

First Edition
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 First Edition, 2015 Ford Flex Limited,
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I went with Chapman ford in scottsdale, they stated they will sell at msrp. If anyone finds any better deals let me know!
Went with Chapman as well.

Sponsored

BroncoFanBoy

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I can't even get simple info from my contact over at San Tan. Not looking good...
Fleet guy at bell ford was easy to get ahold of via phone.

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Email from camelback today. Notice the second paragraph.
Ford Bronco AZ Dealerships 900F0A95-1464-4C46-8FD1-239BBC6DE303

PHXBronco

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Raptor, 2019 JLU Moab
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I spoke with Dominic at Chapman and he said that they are selling at MSRP with no ADM and $499 doc fee. Any additional fees (nitro fill, VIN etch, GPS, tint etc.) would be negotiated at the time of the build/order and are not required in the same way they would be with a car already on the lot. Additionally, they're offering dealer cost + 10% for all factory add ons for military and first responders.
thanks for checking it out!

Sponsored

Estepitup

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
great info! Thanks for checking that out, did they state anything about accepting x plan?

Elvis

Badlands
First Name
Elvis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

great info! Thanks for checking that out, did they state anything about accepting x plan?
They said as long as Ford offers the X-plan for the new Bronco they'll honor it.

Elvis

Badlands
First Name
Elvis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Fleet guy at bell ford was easy to get ahold of via phone.
So I got a hold of Doug in the Fleet department of Bell Ford in Phoenix and here's what he told me:

1. Reserve with Bell and email or text him your reservation number and he will be your p.o.c.
2. Invoice pricing on the 2021 Bronco through the fleet department
3. X-plan honored as long as Ford offers it for the new Bronco
4. $429 doc fee
5. NO required dealer add ons or additional fees (TTL + doc only)
6. Dealer cost on all addons (tint, gps, etc.)

Super easy guy to deal with. I'd say if you haven't already reserved your place in line and picked a dealership, this would be a great option for sure!

BroncoFanBoy

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So I got a hold of Doug in the Fleet department of Bell Ford in Phoenix and here's what he told me:

1. Reserve with Bell and email or text him your reservation number and he will be your p.o.c.
2. Invoice pricing on the 2021 Bronco through the fleet department
3. X-plan honored as long as Ford offers it for the new Bronco
4. $429 doc fee
5. NO required dealer add ons or additional fees (TTL + doc only)
6. Dealer cost on all addons (tint, gps, etc.)

Super easy guy to deal with. I'd say if you haven't already reserved your place in line and picked a dealership, this would be a great option for sure!
I didn’t know it was invoice. Do you know if straight invoice is cheaper than x-pricing? I was thinking that with the x-pricing fee you would end up a couple hundred above invoice.

Good info, thx for sharing.

Elvis

Badlands
First Name
Elvis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I didn’t know it was invoice. Do you know if straight invoice is cheaper than x-pricing? I was thinking that with the x-pricing fee you would end up a couple hundred above invoice.

Good info, thx for sharing.
That's a good question.

Ford X-plan pricing = Dealer Invoice - (0.4% * Dealer Invoice) + Administration Fee of $275

So if your looking at a $50k invoice price, the X-plan would be $75 higher than just straight invoice ($50k - $200 + $275). Ironically, the higher the price tag the more beneficial the X-plan is when compared to just straight invoice pricing. At $68,750 it's basically a wash ($68,750 - $275 + $275).

I would say if someone does not have access to a fleet manager offering invoice pricing, then the X-plan is definitely the way to go!
Sponsored