First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS Badlands, 2023 CHALLENGER Shaker Widebody
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Autonation Ford Scottsdale. Bought 4 vehicles from them in the last 5 years. All A-Plan.
Sponsored

Dogula

Heritage
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS Badlands, 2023 CHALLENGER Shaker Widebody
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Also Ford limits doc fees at $75 for A/Z plan. Not sure about X-Plan. At least here in AZ.

TexAZ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone know anything from Peoria? I see someone has gotten info from them that was added to the dealer list here, but I can’t get anyone at Peoria that knows shit. No one at Peoria has responded to me, stopped by yesterday and they acted like I had a third eye. Frustrating.

enro

Black Diamond
First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

They said as long as Ford offers the X-plan for the new Bronco they'll honor it.
Chapman told you they would honor X Plan? When I talked to the sales manager, he told me they would not participate.

Elvis

Badlands
First Name
Elvis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Truck (don't hate me)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Chapman told you they would honor X Plan? When I talked to the sales manager, he told me they would not participate.
That's really annoying! I also spoke with the Sales manager from Chapman who turned me over to Dominic who is the internet sales guy. Dominic was the one who told me yes on the X-plan, but now that (and some of the other posts I'm seeing) makes me question whether or not that's factual information. It's just unfortunate that Ford changed their reservation policy so effectively you're locked in to the dealer you choose at the beginning of this process.

It feels like its just still too early for alot of these dealers, and they're just not getting the information flowing in from Ford. I'd like to think in the next few months we'll have more accurate info.*crosses fingers*

Sponsored

Chamberlin

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW X4 M40i
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Oracle Ford told me msrp, no X plan pricing . Jim Click said they would honor x plan on the Bronco. Let’s see.
That's good to know, I've been emailing back and forth with them, but as soon as I asked about ADM, it's been crickets. You should post your findings in the dealer ADM thread so they can add Oracle Ford to the spreadsheet. It's kinda weird, there's yet to be a Tucson area dealer listed on the chart... Second largest city in Arizona, what the heck!

OP
OP

gaam

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just got confirmation from San Tan that there will not be ADM and their doc fee will be $499.

Chamberlin

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW X4 M40i
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Never had anything but the runaround and ridiculous add-ons at Camelback, San Tan and Chapman when I’m up in the Phoenix area. San Tan was horrible. Jim Click in Tucson has been piss poor on high end Mustangs but so far seem to realistic in the Bronco. They love that tint and paint seal crap as much as most of them though so watch out. I’m letting the Arizona dust settle a bit.
I think you'll like Sanderson a lot better. I've been doing business there for a long time and they're right up front with everything.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Damn, not feeling so warm and fuzzy with Peoria based on comments above. I've emailed the General Sales Manager and have got crickets for a couple days now.
My Niece bought a Focus there. I tried to get her to buy at Sanderson, but she didn't want any help. In the end, they tacked on all kind of stuff she really didn't need. When she had the Focus transmission problem, it took them months to get it fixed. When it happened the second time, she took it to Bell. They tried adjusting it and that did nothing, so she had to go back again. The third time it happened, she went to Sanderson. They gave her a nearly new Expedition with 5k on it to drive while they fixed it. They had it fixed in 3 days.

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
They said as long as Ford offers the X-plan for the new Bronco they'll honor it.
If they do, that $499 doc fee will have to drop to $100 or less as dictated by X plan rules.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Anyone know anything from Peoria? I see someone has gotten info from them that was added to the dealer list here, but I can’t get anyone at Peoria that knows shit. No one at Peoria has responded to me, stopped by yesterday and they acted like I had a third eye. Frustrating.
From personal experience, I'd avoid them and Surprise Ford. Surprise Ford just because same ownership.

Codiakmag

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That's good to know, I've been emailing back and forth with them, but as soon as I asked about ADM, it's been crickets. You should post your findings in the dealer ADM thread so they can add Oracle Ford to the spreadsheet. It's kinda weird, there's yet to be a Tucson area dealer listed on the chart... Second largest city in Arizona, what the heck!
I spoke with Oracle on the phone, they said no adm and would do x plan if ford allows. I wish i would have asked about dealer add ons and invoice vs msrp pricing

Omwil297

Base
First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 xj
Your Bronco Model
Base
Today from oracle

Our dealership doesn't believe in add ons. It's unethical and should be a warning to the consumer. What we know from Ford at this point is that the Bronco will not be eligible for Xplan. We do save you approximately 2% because we do not have a city sales tax. Our tax rate is 6.7%. Have a great night, thanks.

rjkmoto

Black Diamond
First Name
JK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Dodge Challenger Hemi 392 Scatpack Shaker, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have a reservation through Earnhardt Ford, I’ve bought two, new FCA vehicles with them (my Chally Scatpack Shaker and a Pacifica) and they were pretty straight forward. Got an automated email the night I reserved (7/13) saying they were closed for the night and to expect a follow up, and then the next day, a follow up e-mail with a POC name (the internet manager).

Hoping the Dodge/Chrysler experience follows through on the ford side .... but have till October to change if need be.

JK
Sponsored