Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Ford Taurus Ltd. - Company Sled & Wife’s Lexus
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Damn, not feeling so warm and fuzzy with Peoria based on comments above. I've emailed the General Sales Manager and have got crickets for a couple days now.
SImilar experience here brother with Peoria Ford. Did some research over a few days for all Ford dealers here in the valley and beyond with DealerRater, Google and even Yelp. No dealer does really well except for Sanderson. Plus, you’ll save a few bucks on a slightly lower sales tax.

I am actually in vehicle sales (corporate rep for a mfg.). One clue that has always been consistently accurate for me to evaluate the customer service and satisfaction of a dealer is personal accountability. If a dealer doesn’t provide contact names, titles, emails and direct numbers on their website; simply run away. General Managers, GSMs, SMs, Internet Managers that don’t return calls or emails is your clear sign to find someone else to work with. Their business is all about gaining viable leads, and all of us (specially us on 6G) are great leads.

BadBoyBroncoBilly

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E150 Adventure Van, Chevrolet Spark
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well I have purchased 2, F150 through Peoria Ford and had nothing but a positive experience with them. I preordered the new Bronco and selected them as my dealer I received 1 call from a sales guy informed him I now live in Vegas he pretty much blew me off because of an out of state order. I will now look into another ford dealer to complete my order.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
SImilar experience here brother with Peoria Ford. Did some research over a few days for all Ford dealers here in the valley and beyond with DealerRater, Google and even Yelp. No dealer does really well except for Sanderson. Plus, you’ll save a few bucks on a slightly lower sales tax.

I am actually in vehicle sales (corporate rep for a mfg.). One clue that has always been consistently accurate for me to evaluate the customer service and satisfaction of a dealer is personal accountability. If a dealer doesn’t provide contact names, titles, emails and direct numbers on their website; simply run away. General Managers, GSMs, SMs, Internet Managers that don’t return calls or emails is your clear sign to find someone else to work with. Their business is all about gaining viable leads, and all of us (specially us on 6G) are great leads.
I can certainly vouch for Sanderson. I've done business there since 2003 and have purchased 11 vehicles there and my Sister has purchased 2. I wouldn't go to any other dealer.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well I have purchased 2, F150 through Peoria Ford and had nothing but a positive experience with them. I preordered the new Bronco and selected them as my dealer I received 1 call from a sales guy informed him I now live in Vegas he pretty much blew me off because of an out of state order. I will now look into another ford dealer to complete my order.
Sanderson does out of state orders. When I was purchasing my Raptor, my salesman showed my a Navigator they were waiting on some custom parts for a customer in Texas.

Sponsored

guerro

Banned
Raptor
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Sanderson Ford is #1. I have purchased 5 new vehicles from the Fleet department. No add ons, X plan pricing, and they do all the work. When you order a vehicle, they don't let people drive it and it has your name on the window sticker. Great people. I live on the other side of town but still go to Sanderson.

However.... I somehow got stuck with San Tan Ford being my only choice when I reserved.

Avoid Camelback Ford and Chapman Ford LIKE THE PLAGUE!! They will add on items and say they are non-negotiable.

BadBoyBroncoBilly

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E150 Adventure Van, Chevrolet Spark
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sanderson does out of state orders. When I was purchasing my Raptor, my salesman showed my a Navigator they were waiting on some custom parts for a customer in Texas.
Does Arizona still have the 3 month vehicle registration grace period?

guerro

Banned
Raptor
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I went with Chapman ford in scottsdale, they stated they will sell at msrp. If anyone finds any better deals let me know!
Be careful with them. They are high pressure sales. They will install items like VIN etching, tell you they are non-negotiable because they are already installed, and then charge you $600 for it. They will get you into the Finance office and try to sell you gap insurance and other stuff.

BE CAREFUL or change dealers.

pat86323

Badlands
First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 bronco xlt
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Right now, I'm booked at Babbitt in Flagstaff, they have told me no adm, x pricing, and "some discounts". But if they won't give me some kind of assurance in writing by the middle of next month, I'll switch to Sanderson. I've never dealt with them on a new vehicle, but have recieved a lot of help locating difficult parts for my old stuff. I've never heard a bad thing about them.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Does Arizona still have the 3 month vehicle registration grace period?
Do you mean this?

An Arizona resident who does not have complete documentation for issuance of a title or registration may apply for a 90-day registration. This registration allows you to operate the vehicle while obtaining additional documentation. It may be purchased at any MVD or Authorized Third Party provider. The fee is $15. When complete documentation is submitted, vehicle license taxes will be calculated, for the full year, back to the date of issuance of the 90-day registration.

Sponsored

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sanderson Ford is #1. I have purchased 5 new vehicles from the Fleet department. No add ons, X plan pricing, and they do all the work. When you order a vehicle, they don't let people drive it and it has your name on the window sticker. Great people. I live on the other side of town but still go to Sanderson.

However.... I somehow got stuck with San Tan Ford being my only choice when I reserved.

Avoid Camelback Ford and Chapman Ford LIKE THE PLAGUE!! They will add on items and say they are non-negotiable.
I'm in the same boat ..... got stuck with San tan as my only choice cuz i live in Gilbert. Is Sanderson really worth the drive? since Ford announced that you can change dealers only once I want to make sure I pick the better one. Any suggestions? btw this will be my first Ford ever!

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
We've had nothing but great experiences with Jones Ford in Buckeye! Bought three mustangs and a Fusion from them over the last 15 years for our family. John is the best--still calls me every year on my car's "birthday," and they've always honored X-plan.

guerro

Banned
Raptor
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I'm in the same boat ..... got stuck with San tan as my only choice cuz i live in Gilbert. Is Sanderson really worth the drive? since Ford announced that you can change dealers only once I want to make sure I pick the better one. Any suggestions? btw this will be my first Ford ever!
Sanderson really is that good. But I have always dealt with the fleet team, in the little office on the south side of the property. They may have moved fleet since I bought my last car in 2017.

But, I am going to give San Tan a shot this time because I don't want to change my reservation and risk being put back in the queue.

guerro

Banned
Raptor
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
We've had nothing but great experiences with Jones Ford in Buckeye! Bought three mustangs and a Fusion from them over the last 15 years for our family. John is the best--still calls me every year on my car's "birthday," and they've always honored X-plan.
Jones Ford is good, too. And no city sales tax!

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Jones Ford is good, too. And no city sales tax!
Jones will be a hike for me .... do you have a contact name at Sanderson? cuz i can only change it once
no city tax??!! how?? they always get you on taxes
Sponsored