Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So my dealer is Joseph Horne in east Mesa/apache junction. Is anyone else been in contact with this guys yet.
I asked SanTan in Gilbert about ADM's and did not get a straight answer .... then they just ignored me
If you contact Horne try the fleet manager or someone similar ..... remember they are salesmen so they may very well deny what the said on a phone call but not so much if its in text or email
Sponsored

Bladerunner24

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 expedition, 67 camaro rs, 89 bmw 535i
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm stopping in tomorrow to pick up a brochure after sales manager called me and told me he had some. I will get down to the "nitty gritty" . I don't want a 10k mark up like I heard another place was doing.

enro

Black Diamond
First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm stopping in tomorrow to pick up a brochure after sales manager called me and told me he had some. I will get down to the "nitty gritty" . I don't want a 10k mark up like I heard another place was doing.
Keep us posted what you find out.

FORD PARTS GUY

Outer Banks
First Name
CHRIS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MUSTANGS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I've contacted a few but no response from any
I tried to contact you via by the messaging on this forum on July 25 (I probably did it wrong). I'm the Parts Manager at Jim Click Ford, and I'm happy to help.

Chamberlin

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW X4 M40i
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Sponsored

deejaybee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Anyone have a preferred Ford dealer in AZ? Have never purchased a Ford out here so I'm looking for recs!
I have always had a good experience with Auto Nation Ford in Scottsdale. Between me and my ex girlfriend, we bought 4 vehicles from them and I have my Bronco reservation with them right now.

deejaybee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Right on! I've heard good things about them from some friends as well. Just want a dealer that will cut through the BS with me.
I am starting to wonder if dealerships are hoping people will place orders and then back out of their reservations so the dealership can just put that Bronco in their stock with a fat mark-up.

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

btw post whatever you find out to our group chat .... lots of dealers and their salesmen lurk on this website

Bladerunner24

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am starting to wonder if dealerships are hoping people will place orders and then back out of their reservations so the dealership can just put that Bronco in their stock with a fat mark-up.
They would love for that to happen realistically they probably won't see them til 2022. That's the only reason I'm buying through Ford and not waiting for an even bigger mark up.

Sponsored

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There is no doubt in my mind that they are banking on that. My dealer in New Mexico basically dared me to back out and said they had a huge list of people waiting to buy my Bronco if I balked. Just pissed me off more and guaranteed I won't stay with them.

Bladerunner24

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Geez that's kind of messed up.now you know.

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There is no doubt in my mind that they are banking on that. My dealer in New Mexico basically dared me to back out and said they had a huge list of people waiting to buy my Bronco if I balked. Just pissed me off more and guaranteed I won't stay with them.
That would really piss me off as well. Not very professional but I can see their point. It's all about money being a bussiness. Once that deposit is placed they basically have your Bronco whether it's sold to you or someone else with a mark up. I would look into switching dealers before the deadline just because of their snarly comment.

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That would really piss me off as well. Not very professional but I can see their point. It's all about money being a bussiness. Once that deposit is placed they basically have your Bronco whether it's sold to you or someone else with a mark up. I would look into switching dealers before the deadline just because of their snarly comment.
Definitely. Planning on it. Got phone calls into two dealers in state, a backup deal in place with my wife's cousin who works for a dealer in central Texas, and I'm tuned into the negotiators in this group buy and the Texas group buy. Just waiting to see how it all shakes loose.

Bladerunner24

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm also thinking of making a 2nd reservation as an insurance policy. I'm just waiting on this Texas buyers group. So what if I back out on 1 and am out 100 dollars, better than hundreds or thousands in mark ups and invisible accessories.
Sponsored