PHXBronco

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Raptor, 2019 JLU Moab
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
So no AZ dealerships willing to capture business like San Diego, Beaverton or Texas? Exact same cold shoulder treatment I received other than 1 PHX dealer who mildly went X-Plan on a new F250 that they did not have. Ended up road tripping to Texas. Looks like I'll be doing the same for the Bronco. Pathetic that we have one of the strongest off road cultures and have to deal with this.
Sponsored

Bladerunner24

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 expedition, 67 camaro rs, 89 bmw 535i
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yep, the reason I will probably wait til hype is over and price comes back to reality with low intrest rates.

PHXBronco

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Yep, the reason I will probably wait til hype is over and price comes back to reality with low intrest rates.
same. Getting closer and closer to moving to the sideline until 2022/2023. 250 with Tremor making me forget all about the hype. And I have a FE reservation. Blue interior if true was probably show stopper for me any way.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So no AZ dealerships willing to capture business like San Diego, Beaverton or Texas? Exact same cold shoulder treatment I received other than 1 PHX dealer who mildly went X-Plan on a new F250 that they did not have. Ended up road tripping to Texas. Looks like I'll be doing the same for the Bronco. Pathetic that we have one of the strongest off road cultures and have to deal with this.
I hear they are working on a group buy at Bell Ford. I think the deal is $1k below invoice.
@enro

Mop

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Tacoma, TSX
Your Bronco Model
Base
Lurker with Sanderson reservation. Thank you guys who are putting in effort to find a deal. I’m lazy and hate talking to sales people. I’ll have Granger transport mine if no dealerships come through.

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Lurker with Sanderson reservation. Thank you guys who are putting in effort to find a deal. I’m lazy and hate talking to sales people. I’ll have Granger transport mine if no dealerships come through.
Sanderson is currently at MSRP with no add ons. If you stick with them, talk with Mike Gilbert. He'll make doing business very easy. No pressure there at all.

PHXBronco

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Bell and Sanderson both not in the ballpark. Where is the start at invoice and go under? Not happening here.

zero_swagger

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa Romeo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have done business with Jones Ford in the past. They are in smaller towns (Casa Grande, Wickenburg). However, I negotiated 1k below invoice with them when the new Explorer came out back in 2011. I am going to reach out and see.

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have done business with Jones Ford in the past. They are in smaller towns (Casa Grande, Wickenburg). However, I negotiated 1k below invoice with them when the new Explorer came out back in 2011. I am going to reach out and see.
Are you a good negotiator? put ur skills on display PLZ .... see what you can do

Sponsored

AZHUND

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 RAM 1500 5.7L 4x4, 2018 Wrangler S 3.6L
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Skimmed through: so Bell and Sanderson are the consensus best we can do without going out of state? Not basing this purchase on getting the deal of century - just don't want to get scammed (looking at you Jim Click).

Has anyone talked to Galpin Ford (small dealer up here in Prescott)? I had/have good experience with another small town dealer up here for my Jeep (York) so thinking might be worth a check.

Frank13

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500, Dodge Challenger, Harley Crossbones
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Skimmed through: so Bell and Sanderson are the consensus best we can do without going out of state? Not basing this purchase on getting the deal of century - just don't want to get scammed (looking at you Jim Click).

Has anyone talked to Galpin Ford (small dealer up here in Prescott)? I had/have good experience with another small town dealer up here for my Jeep (York) so thinking might be worth a check.

@enro and others have been working on a deal here in AZ, I am fairly certain it is still open to others joining and I think the greater numbers will only benefit and strengthen our position.

So far it is better than both sanderson and bell.

enro

Black Diamond
First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have a deal, in writing, below invoice. If you want to join the group deal, please message me so I can get you setup

evomind

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All sorts of things
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Bell Ford.
Talk to Doug.
Thanks guys

Joekapi

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram 1500 Sport 5.7L Hemi
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just shot you a message Enro. Very interested in joining though should note I don’t have a reservation yet.
Sponsored