Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just shot you a message Enro. Very interested in joining though should note I don’t have a reservation yet.
then ur either looking at 2022 and beyond or you will have to buy from a dealer at a very high markup
Sponsored

Joekapi

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram 1500 Sport 5.7L Hemi
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
then ur either looking at 2022 and beyond or you will have to buy from a dealer at a very high markup
I'm not in a huge rush, and wouldn't get a Bronco if it required a huge markup.

I have a 2017 Ram 1500 with less than 40K miles on it. So I don't need a new car in 2021 necessarily. But recently moved to Arizona and would love to downsize into something that I love and would comfortably fit into a garage to keep it from baking during the summer.

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm not in a huge rush, and wouldn't get a Bronco if it required a huge markup.

I have a 2017 Ram 1500 with less than 40K miles on it. So I don't need a new car in 2021 necessarily. But recently moved to Arizona and would love to downsize into something that I love and would comfortably fit into a garage to keep it from baking during the summer.
then I suggest u look into Granger offering $2000 off invoice

Joekapi

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram 1500 Sport 5.7L Hemi
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
then I suggest u look into Granger offering $2000 off invoice
That is a fair callout, but with already being below invoice with this group. I'm not sure its worth it to me to deal with coordinating transport to driving back from Iowa. That feels like alot of work and possibly extra wait for $1,900. Especially knowing one way or the other getting it back from IA is going to eat into that.

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That is a fair callout, but with already being below invoice with this group. I'm not sure its worth it to me to deal with coordinating transport to driving back from Iowa. That feels like alot of work and possibly extra wait for $1,900. Especially knowing one way or the other getting it back from IA is going to eat into that.
I just cant understand ur motives if you don't have a reservation! Without a reservation you can't get a bronco in 2021 unless you pay for whatever a dealer might have on their lot.

Sponsored

Squidd

Big Bend
First Name
Dakota
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm at Holmes Tuttle. Haven't heard anything from them, but i haven't reached out either. Will be interesting to see if these are different being owned by the same, but just across town.
Mine is here as well and as of Halloween I have heard nothing.

Incognito

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jk
Your Bronco Model
Base
I just cant understand ur motives if you don't have a reservation! Without a reservation you can't get a bronco in 2021 unless you pay for whatever a dealer might have on their lot.
He's being a concern troll, or a Moby.

Either way, his goal is to keep as many as possible walking into a local dealer with their pants and underwear on backwards. For easy access.

Dub

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 mercury
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
for what its worth, my current reservation is with Jim Click Green Valley. I called them today and spoke to a sales manager who had no answers for me. i asked if there would be any dealer markups and she said "they havent told us". i got transferred to the Jim Click on 22nd in tucson and he claims its MSRP.

AZHUND

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 RAM 1500 5.7L 4x4, 2018 Wrangler S 3.6L
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
for what its worth, my current reservation is with Jim Click Green Valley. I called them today and spoke to a sales manager who had no answers for me. i asked if there would be any dealer markups and she said "they havent told us". i got transferred to the Jim Click on 22nd in tucson and he claims its MSRP.
Wouldn't trust them to really hold to MSRP when it comes to it. Each experience at their various dealerships shows incredible lack of knowledge of the vehicles they are selling, confusion on current rebates, unsure where the vehicle you want to see is on their lot, how to drive manual transmission etc. Also had an experience where Mr. Jim Click yelled at me ~20 years ago that he wanted his drink refilled RIGHT NOW at a charity event (and no, I was not a server - just the target of his rage/entitlement). So yeah, staying away from those places and really doubt they will win on price compared to the Phoenix dealers as their approach seems to be pushing the "lifetime service" and other gimmicks than just offering the best deal.

Dub

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 mercury
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yeah I’m not getting the warm and fuzzies with Jim Click. I just wanted to pass on the info. Oracle ford might be a good switch with no city sales tax.

Sponsored

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah I’m not getting the warm and fuzzies with Jim Click. I just wanted to pass on the info. Oracle ford might be a good switch with no city sales tax.
stay far away from anything Jim Click. I know a lot of people from a local car club that had bad experiences from the sales and service dept on getting screwed over.

Incognito

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jk
Your Bronco Model
Base
If Jim Click won't give you that MSRP guarantee in writing today, then his word plus $2, will get you a ride on the Phoenix Light Rail Train.
Sponsored