gaam

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Anyone have a preferred Ford dealer in AZ? Have never purchased a Ford out here so I'm looking for recs!
Sponsored

Longshot

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone have a preferred Ford dealer in AZ? Have never purchased a Ford out here so I'm looking for recs!
I am going with Sanderson Ford in Glendale. We have purchased several Ford's over the years from them and they have never added the Dealer mark up crap. (Have purchased SVT products from them as well with no markup). Would definitely recommend them...

OP
OP

gaam

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I am going with Sanderson Ford in Glendale. We have purchased several Ford's over the years from them and they have never added the Dealer mark up crap. (Have purchased SVT products from them as well with no markup). Would definitely recommend them...
Right on! I've heard good things about them from some friends as well. Just want a dealer that will cut through the BS with me.

BroncoFanBoy

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Anyone have commitments on pricing structure for any SW dealers? Like msrp, x pricing, etc?

Longshot

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Right on! I've heard good things about them from some friends as well. Just want a dealer that will cut through the BS with me.
They actually sent me an e-mail last night within an hour of me reserving... Internet sales person already called me back and left a message... I haven't had a chance to call him back, but I will try to ask for sure about any ADM just in case...

Sponsored
OP
OP

gaam

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
They actually sent me an e-mail last night within an hour of me reserving... Internet sales person already called me back and left a message... I haven't had a chance to call him back, but I will try to ask for sure about any ADM just in case...
Ran into a weird geo issue while trying to reserve last night and could only pull up Chandler dealers. I went with San Tan and they contacted me pretty much right away.. I'll ask about ADM and share what I find!

BroncoFanBoy

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Camelback ford said msrp+ plus you WILL pay 1400 for dealer ad ons (tint /paint protection).

Bell ford(fleet) said probably below msrp but hasnā€™t confirmed ad ons

Longshot

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ran into a weird geo issue while trying to reserve last night and could only pull up Chandler dealers. I went with San Tan and they contacted me pretty much right away.. I'll ask about ADM and share what I find!
Cool! Yeah, I had to find the actual zip code for Sanderson to have it show up... I'm in Scottsdale and just putting mine in brought up a totally different dealer with no option to pick... Hope San Tan treats you good...! They are decent, but not sure about the ADM...

Longshot

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Camelback ford said msrp+ plus you WILL pay 1400 for dealer ad ons (tint /paint protection).

Bell ford(fleet) said probably below msrp but hasnā€™t confirmed ad ons
Augh, walk away from a dealer that charges for add-ons like tint and undercoating and blinker fluid!

Sponsored

fpGT350

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Viper RT/10; 09 AMG C63; 18 GT350
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The sales manager of my dealer in Tucson, Jim Click Ford, emailed me yesterday. I asked the sales manager to confirm that there would be no ADM and that they would honor X-plan pricing. I will post results of their response.

BroncoFanBoy

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Bell ford said no ADM, honors x pricing, no dealer mandated ad ons

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When I was looking into purchasing my 17 Mustang, I got a call from a great rep from Chapman Ford, who lured me away literally from Rodeo Fords parking lot. Got the car I wanted to a T, no option missed. Then to boot, I was waiting for my house to close so couldnā€™t do the paperwork for two weeks... they let me take the car with just a $2k deposit and told me to come back when I signed for my new house. Iā€™ll be giving them my first shot when it comes time to buy. They treated me better than Camelback Ford, and I was working for Camelback at the time.

Estepitup

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I went with Chapman ford in scottsdale, they stated they will sell at msrp. If anyone finds any better deals let me know!

BroncoFanBoy

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

When I was looking into purchasing my 17 Mustang, I got a call from a great rep from Chapman Ford, who lured me away literally from Rodeo Fords parking lot. Got the car I wanted to a T, no option missed. Then to boot, I was waiting for my house to close so couldnā€™t do the paperwork for two weeks... they let me take the car with just a $2k deposit and told me to come back when I signed for my new house. Iā€™ll be giving them my first shot when it comes time to buy. They treated me better than Camelback Ford, and I was working for Camelback at the time.
As soon as I got the first email from camelback talking about 1400 ad ons I cancelled my res and opened a new one with bell ford.
Sponsored