Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Chevy suburban
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

PXL_20210714_013515835.jpg

I believe we may be the first in AZ! Found ours at the El Mirage railyard on Wednesday. Just waiting for it to show up at the dealer, they hot tagged it so it will be prioritized for delivery to the dealer.

Just found out that Sanderson Ford has a $499 doc fee and they are unable to use any rebates.
@GrabberBlue - Did your Bronco come via BNSF? My Bronco shipped 9/5 and I was expecting it to come via Union Pacific, but a railroad car tracker with another rail company indicates that it will transfer to BNSF.
Sponsored

GrabberBlue

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F-150 Raptor, 2021 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
@GrabberBlue - Did your Bronco come via BNSF? My Bronco shipped 9/5 and I was expecting it to come via Union Pacific, but a railroad car tracker with another rail company indicates that it will transfer to BNSF.
Yes, ours came in on BNSF.

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

FYI .... all inbound AZ vehicles get transferred to BNSF in Chicago

rc12102

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
86 Ramcharger
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Since we're moving on to MY22, any feedback on specific dealers that are offering under invoice pricing? I've read through this thread but doesn't seem like there's much confirmation from those that have actually received a Bronco and what they ultimately paid, or what Dealer's have been willing to sign offer sheets for MSRP or below.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Since we're moving on to MY22, any feedback on specific dealers that are offering under invoice pricing? I've read through this thread but doesn't seem like there's much confirmation from those that have actually received a Bronco and what they ultimately paid, or what Dealer's have been willing to sign offer sheets for MSRP or below.
Sanderson has been at MSRP all along. Many thought that wasn't good enough.

Sponsored

M Redwood

Big Bend
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BB,BASE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Dont know how you will get that when most are upselling for 10k or more?...I just ordered one at autonation today for msrp and they said they wont upsell if a customer backs out... and no deposit as they said 12 to 18 month wait...the good news ...if they continue to upsell then dont look for yours to depreciate for years if you get it for msrp...

rc12102

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
86 Ramcharger
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Dont know how you will get that when most are upselling for 10k or more?...I just ordered one at autonation today for msrp and they said they wont upsell if a customer backs out... and no deposit as they said 12 to 18 month wait...the good news ...if they continue to upsell then dont look for yours to depreciate for years if you get it for msrp...
I'm not sure I understand this. You're saying they are or are not upselling?

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't think any dealer is offering under invoice or even under MSRP at this point. I If you have a Bad Batch avatar why do you think your moving to a 22'? If you have a Bad Batch Bronco; it's already built.

rc12102

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
86 Ramcharger
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I don't think any dealer is offering under invoice or even under MSRP at this point. I If you have a Bad Batch avatar why do you think your moving to a 22'? If you have a Bad Batch Bronco; it's already built.
I haven't even ordered yet, was just asking for those who've worked with other dealers and gotten confirmation of pricing, who should I start with. There was reference to a group order earlier on this thread, as well as Bell Fleet and Sanderson.

Not sure that it's out of the question to ask if anyone is selling under MSRP when we've certainly seen dealers on this forum with offers under invoice...

M Redwood

Big Bend
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BB,BASE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm not sure I understand this. You're saying they are or are not upselling?
I've seen a few marked up when the dealer ended up with it. camelback told me they mark up 10k if a customer cancels and it is sold before its off the truck......there may be a dealer or two who will sell one at MSRP if customer does not take it and that is what autonation told me today when i was ordering a 22 model....which will end up being a 23 model..i would be shocked at this point if anyone offers under MSRP...i liked my experience at automation today and saw a new customers bronco in parking lot with no markup on the window sticker...sanderson i know has no markup or add ons either...

Sponsored

Bituman

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S-Works Roubaix, Vassago Mooseknuckle, Turner Czar
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I've seen a few marked up when the dealer ended up with it. camelback told me they mark up 10k if a customer cancels and it is sold before its off the truck......there may be a dealer or two who will sell one at MSRP if customer does not take it and that is what autonation told me today when i was ordering a 22 model....which will end up being a 23 model..i would be shocked at this point if anyone offers under MSRP...i liked my experience at automation today and saw a new customers bronco in parking lot with no markup on the window sticker...sanderson i know has no markup or add ons either...
Camelback is my dealer and they do say MSRP for orders. But they also tack on a “Camelback Protection Package” worth a little over $1k. Already decided to try to get them to delete that. If they won’t delete, then I may cancel my reservation/order. Still excited about having a Bronco again. But I don’t need it and can wait. Also been looking at F-150 and Tundra hybrid pickups. Also wondering about the Heritage Edition.

M Redwood

Big Bend
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BB,BASE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Camelback is my dealer and they do say MSRP for orders. But they also tack on a “Camelback Protection Package” worth a little over $1k. Already decided to try to get them to delete that. If they won’t delete, then I may cancel my reservation/order. Still excited about having a Bronco again. But I don’t need it and can wait. Also been looking at F-150 and Tundra hybrid pickups. Also wondering about the Heritage Edition.
Ya they tacked on 1200 but I did get tint for that so it was worth 500 atleast and the paint protection gets a new coat every 6 months for 3 years so I xan live with it...also had nitorgen as well but if ya air down off road its useless...they did have a few orders backout and they marked those up 10k per 2 salesmen...I have no prob with that if it became theirs due to a cancel...I certainly would not pay that ....I luv these broncos worth waiting 5 years if I had too..

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
On thing to remember. Due to our goofy sales tax rules where cities get to charge sales tax, you can save or spend several hundred extra depending on which dealer you go with.

So that is one more consideration when buying in AZ.

Also, every single dealer I spoke with said MSRP on customer orders. As more orders come in I guess we will find out. The other thing to watch for is the slimy "mandatory add ons" like VIN etching an other BS.
Sponsored

Last edited: