Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hey people,
the folks in Texas have organised a group purchasing effort (sure you've seen the thread) that allows dedicated buyers to band together and contact a select reputable dealership for mass purchasing that can result in the BEST price options for us.
Is there anybody willing to champion that same effort here in AZ??
Sponsored

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey people,
the folks in Texas have organised a group purchasing effort (sure you've seen the thread) that allows dedicated buyers to band together and contact a select reputable dealership for mass purchasing that can result in the BEST price options for us.
Is there anybody willing to champion that same effort here in AZ??
Even if there are 10 people interested. I dought 10 isn't enough for a dealer to do much better than those eligible for x-plan.

OP
OP
buzpro

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Even if there are 10 people interested. I dought 10 isn't enough for a dealer to do much better than those eligible for x-plan.
A LOT of people have signed up for it in TX .... definitely more than 10 .... the numbers have to make sense for the dealership too

Phorick

Badlands
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This could be interesting

Sponsored

enro

Black Diamond
First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Count me in

BroncoFanBoy

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

so WHO will champion this? I volunteer @BroncoFanBoy ....
Dang oh thanks, friend! Haha. What are we trying to accomplish, propose if we get X number of people to use your dealership, can you guarantee a group price of like Y dollars under invoice? What do you think it would take.. 10 people for $500 under invoice. The guy at bell ford fleet was cool on the phone when I talked to him a few weeks ago, I could ask.
Anyone else want to put feelers out for dealers they have a reservation at, we could see who can do best

OP
OP
buzpro

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Dang oh thanks, friend! Haha. What are we trying to accomplish, propose if we get X number of people to use your dealership, can you guarantee a group price of like Y dollars under invoice? What do you think it would take.. 10 people for $500 under invoice. The guy at bell ford fleet was cool on the phone when I talked to him a few weeks ago, I could ask.
Anyone else want to put feelers out for dealers they have a reservation at, we could see who can do best
I think we have enough people interested now we need to contact 3 or more dealers to gauge input. But we need more than $500 below invoice, there is a plan that offers $2000 below invoice. lets shoot for that number. what do you think?
we can pick a dealer in each of East West and Phx itself

BroncoFanBoy

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think we have enough people interested now we need to contact 3 or more dealers to gauge input. But we need more than $500 below invoice, there is a plan that offers $2000 below invoice. lets shoot for that number. what do you think?
we can pick a dealer in each of East West and Phx itself
I haven’t been following other states. Who got 2k off invoice? Do you know how many people they have ? Or can you link that thread? Thx!

Sponsored

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I haven’t been following other states. Who got 2k off invoice? Do you know how many people they have ? Or can you link that thread? Thx!
I'm in New Mexico and definitely looking to bail on my crappy dealer. Phoenix likely would be closer than most Texas dealers, so I'm tuned in here.

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

KDAber64

Big Bend
First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F 150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I would be interested...possibly. I haven't seen anyone at 2k under invoice. $1300 under at Granger Ford in Iowa is the best I have seen and that is if you are XPlan. Laura Ford in Mo. has 2k under MSRP. I am leaning on going out of state currently...but I would love to not have to do that.

armyjeff

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I would be interested...possibly. I haven't seen anyone at 2k under invoice. $1300 under at Granger Ford in Iowa is the best I have seen and that is if you are XPlan. Laura Ford in Mo. has 2k under MSRP. I am leaning on going out of state currently...but I would love to not have to do that.
Yes I also would like to stay in AZ if we could get pricing similar to Granger. Currently I have one res at Granger and one res at Jim Click Tucson.
Sponsored