First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa Romeo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
submitted form. I am leaning towards out of state purchase right now and having them ship. That will still save me a couple thousand....
Sponsored

AZSky

Heritage
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Heritage, Mach E, EV6
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I am leaning towards out of state purchase right now and having them ship. That will still save me a couple thousand....
I filled the form. My res is at Advantage Ford in Duarte, CA (LAX) but reading the Western group buy forum, it seems that they go to Oregon. My reason was to save on doc fee ($85 in CA).

And after reviewing the forum, I made a second res for the $2k deal at Granger - ends 10/31

Last edited:

Tiburon

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I filled the form. My res is at Advantage Ford in Duarte, CA (LAX) but reading the Western group buy forum, it seems that they go to Oregon. My reason was to save on doc fee ($85 in CA).

And after reviewing the forum, I made a second res for the $2k deal at Granger - ends 10/31
Might want to check out the links on this forum for Eric at Kerney Mesa Ford in SD. He is offering X-plan and has been very transparent with information as well as only 1 state away. I'm still weighing my options between IA, CO and Kerney Mesa.

MAK3

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F-250 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is it still possible to join the AZ Bronco 6G Forum Group Buy? I filled out the form but haven't heard anything....

OP
OP
buzpro

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Is it still possible to join the AZ Bronco 6G Forum Group Buy? I filled out the form but haven't heard anything....
do u have a reservation? you joined 6G YESTERDAY the 10th

Sponsored

MAK3

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F-250 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

do u have a reservation? you joined 6G YESTERDAY the 10th
Yup, back on 7/14/20....does it matter when I joined 6g? Just had someone tell me about the 6g group buy yesterday.

OP
OP
buzpro

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yup, back on 7/14/20....does it matter when I joined 6g? Just had someone tell me about the 6g group buy yesterday.
no it doesn't matter .... as long as you have a reservation ur good to go

MAK3

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F-250 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

no it doesn't matter .... as long as you have a reservation ur good to go
Perfect! Resy through Earnhardt - but hearing this is a better deal and so far other than text communication, Earnhardt won’t commit to pricing except saying MSRP and no dealer mark ups. Bought my 2017 F-250 through Earnhardt VIP service via Rodeo Ford (owned by Earnhardt) and was a great experience so wanted to give them a shot...but communication has been al started by me and it’s a little concerning. If there is a better deal in writing may need to jump on that train. Thanks again for the info.

enro

Black Diamond
First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I received your form yesterday. I will shoot you a message with the details. :)

Last edited:

GiddyUpThatPony

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Might want to avoid Earnhardt in Chandler. They don’t seem to be able to distinguish between the Bronco and the Sport.

713D09C3-4616-4E57-8517-229B5180AEE8.jpeg

Sponsored

srotier

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 2 Door; 2017 Dodge Durango GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Might want to avoid Earnhardt in Chandler. They don’t seem to be able to distinguish between the Bronco and the Sport.

Ford Bronco AZ dedicated buyers 713D09C3-4616-4E57-8517-229B5180AEE8
They know the difference...their marketing team hopes that the reader of this ad, however, doesn't know the difference. They are fully aware of the games they play each and every day.

GiddyUpThatPony

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Base
They know the difference...their marketing team hopes that the reader of this ad, however, doesn't know the difference. They are fully aware of the games they play each and every day.
I know they know ? They’re my local dealer. Anyone who’s interacted with Earnhardt knows. They have a reputation.

TaiKoi

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Camaro Z28
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hey there AZ people. I was wondering if anyone else that's reserved/ordered at Chapman in Scottsdale has been given an estimated allocation # or any other #s. I'm curious if what they're saying is accurate or if they're telling people different #s. I was told 115 for estimated allocation. Also, I was told they have about 70 day 1 reservations. What have ya'll heard?

Regulator Johnson

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think we have enough people interested now we need to contact 3 or more dealers to gauge input. But we need more than $500 below invoice, there is a plan that offers $2000 below invoice. lets shoot for that number. what do you think?
we can pick a dealer in each of East West and Phx itself
I'm In
Sponsored