Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi All,
Now that we're all stuck in this allocation nightmare, I thought it might be a useful resource to get real numbers on how many in the AZ Group Buy at Jones Ford are sticking with their MY21, or changing it to MY22.(potentially altering the place in line for many)

Also, I was wondering if we should all pool our resources and compile a list of dealerships, with their allocation estimates from Ford. When it comes to best deal (Jones), vs. Model Year 2021, vs. MY22 with additional options (modular tops, painted tops, additional colors), we all may be leaning one way over the other.

Personally, I need a new car as soon as possible, and would prefer to find a dealership in whose allocation I can fit, versus getting the better financial deal at Jones (but obviously not looking to get raked over the coals. Something like Invoice, no ADM.) but needing to wait until MY22.
Sponsored

BadBoyBroncoBilly

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E150 Adventure Van, Chevrolet Spark
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you need a new vehicle now the Bronco might now be a good choice. The Bronco ordering is open until some time in May once it closes and they process all the orders only then will you receive an estimated delivery date.
If an option you choose has limited availability you could be waiting till 22 to take delivery.
I placed my order today at Team Ford Las Vegas.