William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I'm currently struggling between the Race Red HE I have ordered and changing to AGM. I feel like there's gonna be a boatload of Race Red ones.
AGM finally seems to be getting some respect lately with pictures of actual Broncos getting posted. Still allot of "same picture" comments but both new photos today really show off the metallic and the difference that I think will be evident in person.

I've brought up the Brittany Blue comparison in the past, this is probably as close as we're going to get, at least this model year. Everything I've seen lately has me happy I'm choosing AGM for my HE!
Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Ranger Tremor in AGM from Reddit ...

Ford Bronco AZURE GRAY METALLIC Bronco Club Capture.JPG

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just saw this photo on Facebook and figured I’d share. Best photo I’ve seen yet in sunlight to show off the metallic.

B8610E4D-1556-4392-8947-9DEF653AABC9.png

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Just saw this photo on Facebook and figured I’d share. Best photo I’ve seen yet in sunlight to show off the metallic.

Thanks, good closeup. Remind me when I get mine to be careful because that looks like it would be a pain to match up.

Sponsored

Monkey

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition MAX, F-350, a Tesla, & More...
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks, good closeup. Remind me when I get mine to be careful because that looks like it would be a pain to match up.
All these multi-coat paints are a pain to match. We often see mis-matched bumpers or other pieces from the factory if they don't match spray directions across parts and production runs. Far more visible on the pearl whites or lighter colors, but could still be with AGM.

Anyway, looks like my AGM Lightning got delivered to the dealership within the last 6 hours or so. Hoping to hear from them tomorrow and start the process of bringing her home.

I saw an AGM Raptor with my own eyes recently. Pictures don't do this color justice. Most pictures make it look more blue than it usually appears. And it really pops in the sun.

Monkey

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition MAX, F-350, a Tesla, & More...
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here’s the photos of my f150 I told you guys I’d drop off.

Ford Bronco AZURE GRAY METALLIC Bronco Club B8610E4D-1556-4392-8947-9DEF653AABC9

Ford Bronco AZURE GRAY METALLIC Bronco Club B8610E4D-1556-4392-8947-9DEF653AABC9
These pictures are the best I've seen of AGM and are how it looked to my eyes when I saw it in person. I'll have my AGM Lightning here soon -- gotta pick it up from the famous Granger Ford.

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I took this

20221208_092350.jpg

dmhalka

Badlands
First Name
doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just got mine today. Merry Christmas to me!!! AZM Badlands Sasquatch. Only got one picture so far, I can post more later. Unfortunately, my wife took a liking to it more than I expected and they're both out cruising the town right now. But, I'll say this about the color. I was really nervous about the color, having not seen it in person before placing my order. In pictures, it definitely looks more like A51 than it does in person. Pictures seem to pick up more of the blue tone than in person, where you get more of the grey. I honestly love the color, and every person that's seen it has commented on what a great color it is. Is it another version of grey from Ford when others wanted more "fun" colors? Yes, it is. Sure, I also wish they different colors, but AZM is not A51. And it's completely freakin' awesome.

image.jpg

PXL_20221223_144755806.MP.jpg

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Just got mine today. Merry Christmas to me!!! AZM Badlands Sasquatch. Only got one picture so far, I can post more later. Unfortunately, my wife took a liking to it more than I expected and they're both out cruising the town right now. But, I'll say this about the color. I was really nervous about the color, having not seen it in person before placing my order. In pictures, it definitely looks more like A51 than it does in person. Pictures seem to pick up more of the blue tone than in person, where you get more of the grey. I honestly love the color, and every person that's seen it has commented on what a great color it is. Is it another version of grey from Ford when others wanted more "fun" colors? Yes, it is. Sure, I also wish they different colors, but AZM is not A51. And it's completely freakin' awesome.

image.jpg

PXL_20221223_144755806.MP.jpg
Awesome! Sounds like a great Christmas present!!!

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Good (bad?) comparison video from Tomball Ford:

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Screenshot_20221224-095630.png

I don't know if it was good timing for the Amazon truck to show up in the comparison or not.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Draughon

Badlands
First Name
Daylon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 4-Series
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Went by the dealership (it’s a regular thing every 3-4 months to cry and get a Bronco fix as I’m going on month 16+) - hoping to see what AGM looks like in the sun and got lucky and they were just taking one off the truck.

Have to say I ain’t mad at it.
Ford Bronco AZURE GRAY METALLIC Bronco Club FB49F91F-7377-4772-898E-C9BC55052D2F
Ford Bronco AZURE GRAY METALLIC Bronco Club FBC79A40-A877-4225-AEDB-C8B6424A5DDD

Also got a shot of it next to a CG for comparison.

The wait continues!
Sponsored