Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Saw this color on a four door hard top Sasquatch Bad Lands yesterday at a dealership. Was outside in full sun, and I have to say it was damn nice. Seeing it in person minimized the $1000 price tag hurt for that option. If I still had one on order , or my original color ( CO) was cancelled, and could change colors I would more then likely switch.
What were thoughts on the metallic flake?
Sponsored

DorlanJ

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Toyota Sequoia Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My 4dr Badlands hardtop is being PDI prepared right now. Should have it this afternoon with some pictures. Unfortunately, it's an overcast dreary day today so they'll be more of the same we've seen so far.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

My 4dr Badlands hardtop is being PDI prepared right now. Should have it this afternoon with some pictures. Unfortunately, it's an overcast dreary day today so they'll be more of the same we've seen so far.
Are you keeping your CB Toyota? If I can ask a side by side color comparison please and thank you. Congrats btw!!!

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Can't wait to see this. Please compare to an A51 if you're able to.

DorlanJ

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are you keeping your CB Toyota? If I can ask a side by side color comparison please and thank you. Congrats btw!!!
Man, if I still had my TRD Pro I wouldn't be looking at/getting the Bronco! That thing was a beast and bone stock could keep up with pretty much everything I threw at it (except mud, those Kevlar Wranglers were trash).

About 3 years ago I was rear ended coming home by an 18 year old in a '03 mustang. Completely buckled the bed, pushed it into the cab and twisted it which caused the C-Frame to bend upwards. She had less than 11,000 miles on her and was barely a year old. No one was hurt thankfully, but was an extremely sad day for me.

Sponsored

DorlanJ

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can't wait to see this. Please compare to an A51 if you're able to.
I snuck over to the dealer last night and there was an A51, my AGM, and a CG all parked next to each other. The A51 was a 2dr BL hardtop SAS, the CG was a 4dr WT. I'll try and get a picture of all 3 next to each other again.

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I snuck over to the dealer last night and there was an A51, my AGM, and a CG all parked next to each other. The A51 was a 2dr BL hardtop SAS, the CG was a 4dr WT. I'll try and get a picture of all 3 next to each other again.
Doing God's work!

dmhalka

Badlands
First Name
doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are you serious? It is obviously a combination of Skylight Blue, Arcadian Blue, Silver Blue Poly. You know, like tri-coat! :)
Saw this color on a four door hard top Sasquatch Bad Lands yesterday at a dealership. Was outside in full sun, and I have to say it was damn nice. Seeing it in person minimized the $1000 price tag hurt for that option. If I still had one on order , or my original color ( CO) was cancelled, and could change colors I would more then likely switch.
Hi, what dealership was that? Do they have pictures online?

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi, what dealership was that? Do they have pictures online?
When I got home I looked for the vehicle on line but it was not listed. It was either already sold and prepped awaiting pick up or it was some special transaction. There wasn’t a window sticker on the vehicle and the tires had been shined up, so I suspect it was awaiting delivery. They had it in the back lot.

Sponsored

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Posted today on FB.

Screenshot_20221206_132544_Facebook.jpg

nwGTS

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 GTS, BMW M3, VW Golf
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Blue sticker = retail order, not a customer's ordered unit (which would be a green sticker).

As far as the color...super meh, for a grand extra. Totally Area 52. I like it better than Area 51 but A51 is my least favorite Bronco color so that's not saying much.

My dealer had an F150 in AGM and called me to come check it out, but I was busy that day and the customer picked it up, so I still haven't seen it in person. Hope it pops or something.
My CO Badlands has a blue sticker
Ford Bronco AZURE GRAY METALLIC Bronco Club 1670354782199

JJ Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

One more pic from that Facebook post from earlier for those of you awaiting to see this color.

Screenshot_20221206_175234_Facebook.jpg

GPPBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Transit Connect; 1997 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ma
One more pic from that Facebook post from earlier for those of you awaiting to see this color.

Ford Bronco AZURE GRAY METALLIC Bronco Club Screenshot_20221206_175234_Facebook
We’re being trolled. Somewhere at Ford is a break room with a monitor displaying a live feed of all of us deciphering the difference between A51 and AGM. When break is over, one of the workers goes out with a single eye dropper of metallic flake and drips it into a 1,000 gallon drum of A51 paint. [cue the Dr. Evil cackling…]

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs