Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Toyota Sequoia Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Was super late and raining by the time I was able to pick up and drive off with my Bronco. Going to swing by again today and get the pictures next to A51 and CG for comparison, but even more so now on the Bronco do I say that AGM is a great color for anyone looking at it.
Ford Bronco AZURE GRAY METALLIC Bronco Club Finally Arrived
Sponsored

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Was super late and raining by the time I was able to pick up and drive off with my Bronco. Going to swing by again today and get the pictures next to A51 and CG for comparison, but even more so now on the Bronco do I say that AGM is a great color for anyone looking at it.
Looking forward to seeing the comparison. Hopefully in the 🌞 pa pa pa pleasssssse.

DorlanJ

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looking forward to seeing the comparison. Hopefully in the 🌞 pa pa pa pleasssssse.
There is a part of me that wishes it was warm and sunny and not dreary overcast and chilly, that hardtop is begging to be taken off. Unfortunately it's true fall weather here all week.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Now there's a happy guy!! Thanks for posting up whatever you can.

Al Cowlings

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I’d love to see some photos in hard sunlight that show how much metal flake AG has (or doesn’t have). So far, it looks like a very small/smooth flake pattern, but it’s hard to know without a closeup in direct sunlight.

Sponsored

DorlanJ

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’d love to see some photos in hard sunlight that show how much metal flake AG has (or doesn’t have). So far, it looks like a very small/smooth flake pattern, but it’s hard to know without a closeup in direct sunlight.
Believe it or not, the flake is very subtle even in the sun light. I'll grab a couple with a light directly on it and in different angles to show case it when my wife gets back home. She's already put more miles than me at this point!

AzureGray6G

Wildtrak
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JL Rubi 4-Dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Believe it or not, the flake is very subtle even in the sun light. I'll grab a couple with a light directly on it and in different angles to show case it when my wife gets back home. She's already put more miles than me at this point!
Yep ! Like we talked in the past - I think a lot of the flake gets "lost" in the "tinted" clearcoat. If you got the orange in bright sunlight and got up close, you could see it, but that's about it.
So.............. are you happy with the color? Do you like it? Do you have any regrets? Is there another color you wish you would have ordered?

Damarcus XI

Base
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Base
My eyesight must be going bad on me as I get older, but I cannot tell the difference between AGM and A51. AGM seems a little more "silver-y" I guess while A51 is a little more gray? IDK.

But I can tell you that if I saw a Bronco driving on the road I would have absolutely no idea if it was A51 or AGM unless the car next to it was the other option.

DorlanJ

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep ! Like we talked in the past - I think a lot of the flake gets "lost" in the "tinted" clearcoat. If you got the orange in bright sunlight and got up close, you could see it, but that's about it.
So.............. are you happy with the color? Do you like it? Do you have any regrets? Is there another color you wish you would have ordered?
No regrets what so ever. As soon as I saw it at the dealer, especially next to an A51, I knew it was the right choice and didn't even have to consciously think about it.

DorlanJ

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My eyesight must be going bad on me as I get older, but I cannot tell the difference between AGM and A51. AGM seems a little more "silver-y" I guess while A51 is a little more gray? IDK.

But I can tell you that if I saw a Bronco driving on the road I would have absolutely no idea if it was A51 or AGM unless the car next to it was the other option.
Photos do it no justice, I will promise you in person the difference is very noticable. And that's with me seeing A51 side-by-side with a AGM in low lighting, rain and late at night.

Sponsored

El Bronco Blanco

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer XLT, 2021 Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

AGM to me is more of the Silver Blue. - my dad has a 66 Mustang he restored in that color. AGM is darker than the old one, but still gives off that vibe in the light to me.

A51 is basically a dirty teal (to me.) You can easily see more green in it than AGM.

DorlanJ

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Last edited by a moderator:

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

@Lowcountry Bronco deserve some credit on this thread!
Nah, it's been self serving since I wanted to see the color as bad as everyone else. @DorlanJ is the hero right now, thanks for feeding pics and feedback, the color looks great and I'm jealous that I have to wait until HEs start rolling down the assembly line for mine. I'm more excited now than I've been since I reserved as I'm finally getting close to having my own. Hopefully I can be the first to post up an AGM Standard Heritage Edition!

DorlanJ

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nah, it's been self serving since I wanted to see the color as bad as everyone else. @DorlanJ is the hero right now, thanks for feeding pics and feedback, the color looks great and I'm jealous that I have to wait until HEs start rolling down the assembly line for mine. I'm more excited now than I've been since I reserved as I'm finally getting close to having my own. Hopefully I can be the first to post up an AGM Standard Heritage Edition!
You'll get it before you know it man. Seems like forever when you're going through it and the temptation to take another path is always there, but it's worth it. I'm glad I did not budge on my build at all (despite everyone around me telling me to give up or to switch to something else). As soon as I get her offroad I'll get more pictures out there.
Sponsored