Sponsored

Azure Gray Metallic Tri-Coat a brand new Ford color?

mlcinema

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hello All,

Is Azure Gray Metallic Tri-coat a brand new color for 2023 or has Ford used it before? Or using it now? Any photos?

Thank you.
Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

If you believe the Lightning build and price ...

Ford Bronco Azure Gray Metallic Tri-Coat a brand new Ford color? ag1

Ford Bronco Azure Gray Metallic Tri-Coat a brand new Ford color? ag5

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I did allot of searching for pics last night so here's a few that may or may not be AGM (I'm colorblind so some might be A51 in a different light).

Ford Bronco Azure Gray Metallic Tri-Coat a brand new Ford color? rd-f-150-lightning (1)

Ford Bronco Azure Gray Metallic Tri-Coat a brand new Ford color? 2022-ford-f-150-lightnin

Ford Bronco Azure Gray Metallic Tri-Coat a brand new Ford color? ahawkins_220504_5202_0021

Ford Bronco Azure Gray Metallic Tri-Coat a brand new Ford color? F-150-Lightning_Lariat_off-road_04

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Just have to look in the suggested threads below yours. This should answer your question.
Here's a close up I found of that one ... It's allot darker than B&P but that's not a shocker.

Ford Bronco Azure Gray Metallic Tri-Coat a brand new Ford color? 1

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Last post, in my eyes AGM is a pretty close match to this and if that's the case I'll be switching my order to a HE unlimited.

What do you think?

Ford Bronco Azure Gray Metallic Tri-Coat a brand new Ford color? 2022-Mustang-Shelby-GT500-Heritage-Edition_2

Ford Bronco Azure Gray Metallic Tri-Coat a brand new Ford color? 2022-Mustang-Shelby-GT500-Heritage-Edition_1

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Last post, in my eyes AGM is a pretty close match to this and if that's the case I'll be switching my order to a HE unlimited.

What do you think?

Ford Bronco Azure Gray Metallic Tri-Coat a brand new Ford color? 2022-Mustang-Shelby-GT500-Heritage-Edition_1

This was Ford's modern interpretation of Brittany Blue which isn't quite the Brittany Blue of old.

Regarding discrepancies on B&P, it is no surprise. I don't understand how Ford could be so bad in it's IT department. 2022 and you would think they are still developing for Netscape 4.7.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

This was Ford's modern interpretation of Brittany Blue which isn't quite the Brittany Blue of old.

Regarding discrepancies on B&P, it is no surprise. I don't understand how Ford could be so bad in it's IT department. 2022 and you would think they are still developing for Netscape 4.7.
Yep, knew it was Brittany, what do you think of the comparison to AGM? Is it just me?

Ford Bronco Azure Gray Metallic Tri-Coat a brand new Ford color? 02BED028-C3E5-4212-98B7-70CBDDD41E44

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yep, knew it was Brittany, what do you think of the comparison to AGM? Is it just me?

Ford Bronco Azure Gray Metallic Tri-Coat a brand new Ford color? 02BED028-C3E5-4212-98B7-70CBDDD41E44
The AGM seems to be close to the modern Brittany in the shade. Brittany in the sun is just silver. The AGM seems to carry more blue tone that is evident in the sun. The photo search that you did for AGM seems to be correct. I like the Raptor images better as there is more body angles to capture different light. The Lightning body is too flat and square to gain any perceptible appreciation how the metallic flops.

Rayder

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
There was an AGM lightning sitting in a parking lot in downtown Ann Arbor yesterday. Very different from the Raptor photos that are out there. More of a bluish silver in bright light. Kind of like how HPR goes from a copper color in low light to a bright orange, but with blue and silver instead. I thought it would be more of a metallic A51, but it's not that similar.

GPPBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Transit Connect; 1997 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I did allot of searching for pics last night so here's a few that may or may not be AGM (I'm colorblind so some might be A51 in a different light).

Wow. That's just so depressingly boring.