Sponsored

Azure Gray metallic tri-coat cost is insane - $99 5!!!

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Based on the F150 photo I’m in love, but the upcharge. kinda butt hurt over loosing out on A51. Holy crap . . . Shiny thing. Stay focused. Cactus or VB. It’s an off road vehicle. With the return of AB, and a Tube video of a guy that put Nitos on Outer Banks wheels, I almost pitched the Black Diamond order. Stay focused. Skid plates might be important. I was in model/color quandary hell for all of ‘21. Welcome home. This is a side effect of orders taking a year to be filled. I research things to death and I got too much time to question my original judgement.

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Am I the only one who thinks the black plastic trim on the Raptor looks really clean versus mic gray?

OJ Simpson

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I ordered my Raptor R in this color. Can't wait, hope it gets scheduled in the first run come October.

Sponsored

2DoorForSure

Heritage
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
McLaren, AMG, Porsche
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Couple new fresh shots of Azure Gray Tri Coat. I am not a boring gray kinda person, but the blue hues in this are definitely interesting to me.

Ford Bronco Azure Gray metallic tri-coat cost is insane - $99 5!!! 2023-Ford-F-150-Raptor-R-Azure-Gray-Metallic-First-Real-World-Photos-Exterior-001

Ford Bronco Azure Gray metallic tri-coat cost is insane - $99 5!!! 2023-Ford-F-150-Raptor-R-Azure-Gray-Metallic-First-Real-World-Photos-Exterior-005

BigDaddySquatch

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I guess I don’t see the stress of an extra $1k on a $50k+ vehicle if it’s the color you like and want

Mango&Moose

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xB / Toyota Sienna. RIP my 96 Ranger Splash
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So if you include A51 we're up to 4 grey/silvers? Two blacks with shadow and AMB. And a white.

Bold color choices Ford.
Sponsored