Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dependant on source....? Shocker. Lol
Ford Sync will recognize good USB HDD's.... I have a 2TB Western Digital plugged in and all my media is WMA Pro lossless 192KHz...
Even the 6 speaker base stereo isn't terrible.
I guess my bigger point was/is, I don't plug anything in. I simply selected my Ford+Alexa app from the SYNC screen, streamed in music through that, and the sound is noticeably better. So yeah, shocker. Lol
Sponsored

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I guess my bigger point was/is, I don't plug anything in. I simply selected my Ford+Alexa app from the SYNC screen, streamed in music through that, and the sound is noticeably better. So yeah, shocker. Lol
I don't know Alexa/Apple Universe...
I assume this is cloud based media library? 👍🏻
Gotta love technology 😊

Clem

Wildtrak
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
In my opinion, the factory eq for bass and mid boosts the wrong frequencies for the speaker set. I turned down the bass and mid to zero with treble at 100% and it sounds decent. The phone can be used to re-eq the sound to better match the speaker set. Bronco would need a parametric equalizer to set it up from the head unit.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Dependant on source....? Shocker. Lol
Ford Sync will recognize good USB HDD's.... I have a 2TB Western Digital plugged in and all my media is WMA Pro lossless 192KHz...
Even the 6 speaker base stereo isn't terrible.
Yes it is.

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

when listening to Amazon music are you doing it through wireless CarPlay or are you wired?

Sponsored
OP
OP
HeliPilot

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
when listening to Amazon music are you doing it through wireless CarPlay or are you wired?
For me, Ford+Alexa app. No hard wire. Hard wire is only used once to set up the iPhone version of Ford+Alexa in SYNC4. After initial install, I just throw my phone on the wireless charger and tell Alexa what to play.

MikeyFrog

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Jesus take the wheel

Tilzbow

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM Sierra Diesel Pick Up
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

But now youre hard pressed to find a road that doesnt have wireless coverage.
Not so out west if you’re outside of CA and WA coastal areas. I can easily find areas in NorCal, Eastern OR and WA and throughout MT, NV, ID, WY, AZ and NM that have sketchy or non-existent cell service but I go to lots of out of the way places away from towns and cities.

zombie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands (7spd) 2022 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

"Garbage in, garbage out" as they used to say back when I was a computer programmer.

Sponsored

Ser Arthur Dayne

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I noticed this years ago on my Rubicon. As much as I like SiriusXM (I have a short music attention span and change the channel every 3 minutes...) - their music is extremely compressed. I never knew. Then I installed some MP3s on the internal Hard-drive, and the music was *way louder* and clearer.

Having said that- I can't find technical specs... I have a B&O / 12" order, does it come with a hard drive also ? (and of what size if possible?) Thanks all as usual.

zombie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands (7spd) 2022 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I noticed this years ago on my Rubicon. As much as I like SiriusXM (I have a short music attention span and change the channel every 3 minutes...) - their music is extremely compressed. I never knew. Then I installed some MP3s on the internal Hard-drive, and the music was *way louder* and clearer.

Having said that- I can't find technical specs... I have a B&O / 12" order, does it come with a hard drive also ? (and of what size if possible?) Thanks all as usual.
My understanding is there is no difference in the actual "head unit" from trim to trim, or with the B&O setup (just more/better? speakers and a sub)

If this is the case, no, there is not an on-board HDD, but it apparently works with USB hard drives.

Ser Arthur Dayne

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thank you very much... I have the music on a USB one so I guess that works. I guess I'd prefer just to load it once and be done but I can live without.

OP
OP
HeliPilot

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Think you’ll have to use usb if going external. Or just steam bluthooth. That works extremely well too.
Sponsored