Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have the following available if anyone is interested:
1 -Hertz DCX 100.3 (single speaker - pairs retail $150)
1 - Bronco wiring harness (for single speaker - you will need spade connectors)
As much Killmat as anyone requests within reason

$80 + actual shipping cost (killmat is heavy!)

This is all leftover stuff from upgrading my B&O system per above!
DM me for arrangements. Thanks!

Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh yeah, I downloaded all your diagrams, I meant more like, where did you get them from?
2021 Bronco Workshop Manual

Section 5: Body and Paint
Section 501: Body and Paint​
Section 501-05: Interior Trim and Ornamentation​
Removal and Installation: Loadspace Trim Panel - 5-Door​

Ford Bronco B&O sound system complete upgrade - Done ✅ 2021 Bronco Workshop Manual

Last edited:

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Edit: I'm pretty sure that the sub is 4 ohm dvc. The post that had issues was 2ohm dvc.

Last edited:

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'd love to see a video of someone with profression equipment run diagnostics on all of the B&O channels. At least to clarify what the amp actually can/cannot do.

RFMETZ

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX460
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Can anyone who's taken off the rear cargo panels and reinstalled share any tips for getting the two-piece snap clips to reattach when putting the trim back on? I can't get them to clip in for the life of me. I know one part stays attached to the body, the other to the panel but it's alsmost like they're not fulling lining up or something. The rest of the panel clips in fine, but I don't want it to be loose. Does it matter which order you reattach the panel? I have some replacements coming to see if this makes a difference. Circled the ones below in red from the manual I can't get in. Maybe @Ksjrb03 has some ideas?

Ford Bronco B&O sound system complete upgrade - Done ✅ 1653229693713

Ford Bronco B&O sound system complete upgrade - Done ✅ 1653230150188
Ford Bronco B&O sound system complete upgrade - Done ✅ 1653230521633

Sponsored

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can anyone who's taken off the rear cargo panels and reinstalled share any tips for getting the two-piece snap clips to reattach when putting the trim back on? I can't get them to clip in for the life of me. I know one part stays attached to the body, the other to the panel but it's alsmost like they're not fulling lining up or something. The rest of the panel clips in fine, but I don't want it to be loose. Does it matter which order you reattach the panel? I have some replacements coming to see if this makes a difference. Circled the ones below in red from the manual I can't get in. Maybe @Ksjrb03 has some ideas?
First make sure they’re open. Look like a 3 finger claw when they are. Must be lined up perfect. Can pull the top back a hair and peek down with a flashlight. May have to wiggle the panel a hair to get them to catch. Push directly on them to get them to click.

OP
OP
Ksjrb03

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

That’s kind of weird I haven’t had any issues getting them to snap in. They have some flex to them after attached, so not sure if your comment on being tight is expectations? They definitely need to be lined up perfectly.

RFMETZ

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX460
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That’s kind of weird I haven’t had any issues getting them to snap in. They have some flex to them after attached, so not sure if your comment on being tight is expectations? They definitely need to be lined up perfectly.
Thanks- I’ll keep playing with it. Do you always separate the two pieces or just keep it attached to the panel and insert into the body? When removing sometimes the clips stay together and come out completely if that makes sense.

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks- I’ll keep playing with it. Do you always separate the two pieces or just keep it attached to the panel and insert into the body? When removing sometimes the clips stay together and come out completely if that makes sense.
A couple of mine pull out of the metal and stay together as well. I’ll undo them then put the pieces back where they go before install. Then check to make sure they are all in the open position.

I found the best way to undo those clips is insert the tool and twist instead of prying. Lot less stress on everything.

OP
OP
Ksjrb03

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The ones that pull out from the body and don’t unsnap are broken. At least mine were. I’ve replaced a few.
Sponsored