Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So I have a bit of vibration coming from the small trim piece that goes around the roll over bar in back when the bass is turned up-how is everyone dealing with that?
Sponsored

OP
OP
cmcbronco

cmcbronco

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 f-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
So I have a bit of vibration coming from the small trim piece that goes around the roll over bar in back when the bass is turned up-how is everyone dealing with that?
I haven’t had an issue with that spot yet. Not sure what you’d be able to do there to fix it either. Maybe a dab of silicone then snap it back in ?

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Well slightly pissed off now-I blew out my sub somehow. It quit working on me yesterday and is now scratchy and only kinda works when I apply pressure to the cone on it. I put my mutlimeter on it and the ohms are all over the place instead of being around 3-4 ohms

I didn't have any gain or the bass turned up on the 500.1 Amp-only thing that was turned up was Lo pass on it. Ran the radio at 6-8 and the remote Bass was at 1/2-3/4 of the way up.

I ordered another one and I'll have it tomorrow-anyone ever work with Kickers Warranty support? Only reason I ordered another was it might have been user error.

OP
OP
cmcbronco

cmcbronco

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 f-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well slightly pissed off now-I blew out my sub somehow. It quit working on me yesterday and is now scratchy and only kinda works when I apply pressure to the cone on it. I put my mutlimeter on it and the ohms are all over the place instead of being around 3-4 ohms

I didn't have any gain or the bass turned up on the 500.1 Amp-only thing that was turned up was Lo pass on it. Ran the radio at 6-8 and the remote Bass was at 1/2-3/4 of the way up.

I ordered another one and I'll have it tomorrow-anyone ever work with Kickers Warranty support? Only reason I ordered another was it might have been user error.
Where did you order your stuff from? I always use crutchfield because their customer service is top notch. Anytime I’ve had issues with a product they exchange it no questions asked. It pays to use a good company with this stuff. Had a sub blow in my jeep and it was over a year old and they still replaced it free of charge.

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Where did you order your stuff from? I always use crutchfield because their customer service is top notch. Anytime I’ve had issues with a product they exchange it no questions asked. It pays to use a good company with this stuff. Had a sub blow in my jeep and it was over a year old and they still replaced it free of charge.
yeah I did go through Crutchfield-I’ll reach out to them.

Sponsored

MannyG20

Badlands
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well that sucks. As a reference my gain is turned up about 40%, bass boost about 60%, low filter is set around 120 and hi filter at about halfway ( I forget the range). The remote bass is set at 50%. My inputs are tapped into the feed from the head unit to the amp but the 500.1 amp is set to low level input and not high level input. I was not getting any sound when set as a high level input. I spoke to Crutchfield and they said because of the long speaker site run I may have some voltage drop and setting the amp to low level would be fine.

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Well that sucks. As a reference my gain is turned up about 40%, bass boost about 60%, low filter is set around 120 and hi filter at about halfway ( I forget the range). The remote bass is set at 50%. My inputs are tapped into the feed from the head unit to the amp but the 500.1 amp is set to low level input and not high level input. I was not getting any sound when set as a high level input. I spoke to Crutchfield and they said because of the long speaker site run I may have some voltage drop and setting the amp to low level would be fine.
Thanks for the info-I think I might have been overdriving my sub before because it was operating at 3/4-full all the time and now I have it set just right at 1/2 on the remote so I can turn it down or up as need.

iBrad81

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just ordered my sub enclosure and may of went a little overboard because I am OCD but ordered the LUX quarter panel with the grill in already, bronco just got a build date so time to start ordering more.
2 door high package

Fairfway ford has the best price online

j_anderson

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just ordered my sub enclosure and may of went a little overboard because I am OCD but ordered the LUX quarter panel with the grill in already, bronco just got a build date so time to start ordering more.
2 door high package

Fairfway ford has the best price online
What was the price? 2 or 4 door?

Sponsored
OP
OP
cmcbronco

cmcbronco

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 f-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
The panel was $650 and enclosure was $265 + shipping, shipping for me was only $38 for both but I think that’s because I’m only an hour away

2 door
What’s the part number for the lux panel? Was wanting to do this at some point. Thanks!

ou812545

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW E60 M5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The 4 door part number is: M2DZ7831012BC

ou812545

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW E60 M5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have a two door do you know that part number by chance?
Unfortunatly I don't. I only had the 4 door Lux VIN when I called Ford. Raceway Ford parts in California was helpful in looking up the part number.